17.He heals me.

~There's magic in his touch that whenever falls on me comforts me and heals my wounds.~

The teacher came to class and ordered us to take out our assignments as today was the last day to submit it.

Searching in and out, not finding my assignment worried me more because last night I kept the assignment in my bag.

"Who hasn't done their assignments?

Only Jin and I raised hands from the entire class.

"Detention for you both after School."

No. I hate detentions.

I sat there in the empty class with Jin. I placed my head down on the table thinking how to pass this time when suddenly I heard the door bang closed.

"What? Why did you close the door?" I asked Jin being perplexed.

My confusion was mixed with fear when Jin started advancing towards me with a rope.

As I was about to stand up he came and tied my hands at the back of the chair making me sit and trapped.

"What are you doing Jin? What did I even do?" I asked as fear crept over me.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU STARE AT JHOPE? ALSO A CLASSMATE TOLD ME WHEN I WAS ABSENT HE SAW YOU BOTH AT A CORNER DOING STUFF."

"NO. I DIDN'T. HE MUST HAVE LIED."

"Aren't you thinking where your assignment suddenly disappeared? Well, when you were busy staring at that jerk, Jhope, I hid it so you could face a detention with me alone."

He slid his hand in his bag and took out a blade. Seeing a blade drenched me in sweat as it tripped down my forehead.

"Now this is for staring at Jhope." He yelled, almost into my face.

"But I didnt.."
I couldn't even complete my sentence when he brought the blade close to my neck and brushed it against my neck.
Tears flew down my cheek enduring the pain.

"Awh Jin it hurts. It hurts. Please Im sorry. I beg you please leave me." I cried trying to move my tied hands.

I screamed when that blade made its way to my collar bone, bleeding slightly. I cried but no one could hear me nor listen to my cries.

"PLEASE JIN ITS PAINFUL. IM SORRY."

Finally, he stopped touching the blade to my skin but brought his face more close to mine.

"DON'T EVEN DARE TO TELL THIS TO JHOPE FOR, THE THINGS I'VE DONE TO YOU WOULD MAKE ITS WAY TO JHOPE."

"NO. I WON'T."

With that he untied my hands and I sprinted out of the room, stumbling. Jin stood there, hands stuffed in his pockets, smirking. And nothing, but his smirk made me more fearful.

I ran straight to my home and hid myself in the closet. For, I thought closet was the place where Jin cannot find me.

My cell-phone kept ringing in the closet and I dare not even looked at it. I was scared to even attend a call for, I knew it must be Jin. Sitting there, my head sunk in my lap, I heard a knock and my I felt my heart beating more fast. Sighs of terror escaping my lips.

Then I heard the glass of the window broken.
WHAT? JIN CLASHED INTO MY HOUSE THROUGH THE WINDOW.
I cried even more being scared to death. Digging my nails more in my skin.

My phone started ringing again, making my insides freak out. My hands immediately bounced at it to shut the phone down before Jin discovered me. But I was too late.

And SLAM the door of the closet opened. I screamed and buried my face in my arms.

"LEAVE ME PLEASE. PLEASE." I cried begging for my life.

"YOONHAYA ITS ME JHOPE YOONHAYA."

Opening my eyes and recovering myself I saw the person in front of my very eyes was none other than Jhope.

"JHOPE
JHOPE." I cried in relief.

He took me out of the closet and attached my face to his warm chest. Supporting my scared state, he took me to the bed.

"Yoonhaya, please stop crying and tell me the matter. It's worrying me so much."

Nothing did I reply just continued sobbing and clutching onto his shirt tightly.

"Okay okay take you time." He said.

He layed me on the bed but placed my head on his lap and brushed at my hair, trying his best for me to calm down.

He suddenly stood up and I suddenly felt something loosing. I grasped his hand instantly.

"Please dont leave."

"Yoonhaya, Im not going anywhere just wanted to fetch you water."

"No. Im fine. Please dont leave. I feel scared."

"I wont." He gave a soft, reassuring smile.

¤¤¤

Tender sunlight rays beamed in the house. Gradually, I opened my eyes, yawned and woke up only to be taken aback by seeing Jhope sleeping next to me.

The beautiful angel sleeping, slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I immediately covered my bruises by pulling my dress up to my neck.

"Ah, you're already up." He said while rubbing his eyes and streching a bit. "How do you feel now?"

"Better."
He placed his palm over my forehead to check if I wasn't having a fever.

"Now tell me why did you hide in the closet?"

"Um.. I thought there was a thief in the house so I hid in the closet." I felt glad at myself for, what a good lie I thought to give to him.

"And why weren't you picking up my call, last night?"

"Oh so It was you who was calling me." I felt relieved for, it wasn't Jin.

I ran to him when he was going for a shower and wrapped my arms around his body.

"Thankyou."

"For what?" He asked, making that J-nope face.

"For being there pabo. If it wasn't you I would have died."

"Yoonhaya, can I ask you something?"

"Something is bothering me Yoonhaya. Are you satisfied with this relation with Jin? I know you love him but still."

How can I be happy when Its YOU who I want. Who I love.

"Yes Im happy." Still I managed to fake my happiness in front of him.

"I dont know there is something that gives a feeling that you are not happy but in pain." Jhope said.

He suddenly became serious and caressed my cheek with his thumb. "I hope you are not lying."

"No I'm not Jhope. Everything is fine in fact Jin loves me so much. Im so happy."

"If thats the case then I trust you."

He smiled broadly that revealed his cute dimples and he tightened the hug.

"Remember Yoonhaya Im happy as long as you're happy."

~~~~

The story is starting to spice up.
Anticipate the upcoming chapters ;)