11.Shining stars.

~The sky was full of beautiful stars yet I found myself trapped between the shine of this words.~

It was almost midnight, and me being the nightowl was awoke sitting by the pool. my legs residing inside the pool, between the coolness of the water. A sigh escaped my lips knowing it was the last night of the camping trip. Shit. I'll be missing this entire trip and this pool too.

I kept sitting there, shrouded in complete sadness when I heard a "BOO" that scared that shit out of me.

"Wtf! Jhope? Why do you always have to do those silly things. Pabo."

"Maybe because I saw you were upset."

"You're right, I'm sad. It's just this night and then we shall return to our monotonous life." I said while lightly moving my legs in the water.

He thought something for a second then said,
"So is that the case? Okay here come with me."

He grabbed onto my hand to make me stand.
"Yoonhaya get up. You lazy idiot."

"SHUTUP. where are you taking me?"
I asked him as my eyes filled with eagerness.

He took me into the woods, where stood the emerald trees welcoming us with its long stretched branches. The sweet aroma of the daisies gently wafting in my nose.

Jhope lead me to a place, where the starry sky was utterly visible. He lied down on the grass. And as I lied down, felt the soft, springy grass caress my hands.

"Yoonhaya, have you ever gazed at the stars in a cool breezy night?"

"Oh, never"

"Why not tonight?"

"Yoonhaya, I always believe in the stars.They have the power to pull out sadness and negative energies from one's soul and brings in hope and light."

His words touched me for a while and I felt myself gazing upon the sky freckled with luminous stars.

It wasn't silence, when none of us spoke, for the smooth rustling sound of the bushes and that annoying sound made by a cricket broke the silence. I slidded myself close to him, oh I was so afraid of insects.

Both of us kept watching the stars, until I felt eyes on me. I tilted my head only to witness Jhope staring at me.

"Yaa pabo what you're looking at?"
I asked.

"Yoonhaya will you promise me something?" He said in an innocent voice. Then added "I know Jin has entered your life. But promise me you'll never stop interacting with me?"

I got puzzled at his question. His question portrayed innocence that of a child. A child that is afraid of losing his mother's attention when a new baby enters their home.

"Aww Jhope, dont be silly. I wont. I promise. BABY." I couldnt help myself but laughed.

"DONT TEASE ME."
he let out a cute pout.

And as we were heading back to our camps, I thought I saw something on his shoulder.

"What the fuck is that? IT'S A BUG! JHOPE YOU GOT A BUG ON YOUR SHOULDER"

Jhope screamed so loudly that the bug must have died right there. He kept runing and I kept laughing.

"AHHH! HELP ME YOU IDIOT. IMMA DIE RIGHT NOW." He yelled and I responded by bursting into a laugh.

¤¤¤

It was finally morning. The sun came out with absolute brightness.
Everyone was ready to step into the bus and to reach their homes. The trip had been fun but on the other side it was hectic too. We all were tired.
Upon reaching my home, I sunk into a peaceful sleep.

The next day I went to school and I guess I wasnt that sad because I had hope that my school life wont be giving me such tough times, The stars thing I guess worked.

I went to my class and waited for the class to begin. As usual Jhope came and was about to sit next to me when a thought occurred him and he backed off the very moment.
He passed me a smile and joined the others at the back.
That was the moment I realized I had to sit with Jin.

The lunch time opened a new scene that ofcourse I wanst expecting. Jhope again approached me. But this time with a lunch box.
"YOONHAYA LOOK WHAT I BROUGHT!" He said in the most cheeriest way possible.
"you really love the kimchi that my grandmother cooks, so today she made it especially for you."

"KIMCHI? OMG"
I literally jumped at the word kimchi. whenever I had happened to visit Jhope's place his grandmother always cheered me up with a kimchi. No one could doubt how amazing her grandmother cooks.

"yay. Let's go!" Jhope grabbed my hand but I felt another hand grabbing my hand pulling me away from Jhope's grip. Looking at the hand I saw who it was.

"Jhope, where do you think you're taking her? She's my girlfriend amd she shall eat with me. Even your Kimchi doesnot look that good."
He said in a cold voice.
It felt as if Jin fired his words at Jhope.

Jin immediately dragged me away from there and I saw Jhope while leaving. His eyes lost that shine and cheerfulness, Yet he managed to put up a faint smile.
Jhope was still forcing a smile at Jin's abrupt words so that I dont feel bad because Jin is my boyfriend? GOSH.

I stopped Jin near the cafeteria, releasing my hand that was being grasped by Jin tightly.

"Jin? What was that? How could you do that to Jhope?".
My voice emerged as a yell.

"Jin answer me!"

He met my eyes.
"Listen Yoonhaya I dont like you talking with Jhope."

"What do you mean by this?"

He stopped to think for a while then answered.
"I.. I mean I get jelaous when you talk to him or any other guy."

"But Jhope is my best friend."

"But Im your boyfriend."
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM."

"But..."

"Thats it Yoonhaya dont argue with me."

I couldnt help myself but to surrender to Jin's thoughts.
But Jin is so unaware of the fact how much it would hurt Jhope and how much my heart aches when he treats Jhope this way.
So this was the day when I felt the consequences being a girlfriend to Jin.

~~~~

Thankyou for reading pubs. ❤ You guys make my day :")