19.The sunshine.

~The sunshine wrapped around me as his arms always did. The sunshine's warmth carried the essence of Jhope.~

My fear vanished, my wounds healed and all this occured because of Jhope who brought light and flared my world with his ebullient self.

After sealing up Jin's episode, It was a beautiful day and I was to go to Jhope's house for, he had a bit of temperature. It felt awkward and strange to me that Jhope had been staying so sick often.

I strolled to his house that day and knocked when his Grandmother opened the door. I was glad she was back home now fine and healthy after that awful accident.

Next, I made my way to his room, looking myself at the mirror one last time that was hanging outside just to see if I was looking fine.

On entering the room, my jaw hanged out when I saw stupid Jisu in his room. They were already talking about something but took the conversation to an other end when they saw me approaching.

I saw a glass of water lying on the table near them. I stomped towards it, picked up the glass and threw the water on Jisu's face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HIS ROOM? WHY DO YOU EVEN COME HERE! WHO WANTS YOU? YOU JUST KNOW HOW TO PLAY WITH OTHER'S FEELING YOU JERK!" I shouted and bucked all my anger on her.

Instead of arguing with me she ran out of the room holding her fake tears. Ofcourse who won't? After being insulted like that.

I sat on the bed crossing my arms and making a pout. It was a cute pout I think.

"Instead of asking me how I am you are sitting here being upset?" Jhope complained.

"YOU KNOW I HATE HER!" I said at once.

"Ah, Yoonhaya now she went away. Please smile." He said while showing the softest smile.

Who wouldn't melt on his words when he showed his cutest dimples? So did I and anger as if flew away with that.

"How are you pabo? Getting sick too often. Please take care."

"Its just the viral flue I guess." He said with a pause.

"Why do you look so happy? What happened?" He asked when he noticed my blush and happiness that was evident on my face.

"There's something I want to tell y.."

"Wait, there's a surprise I want to give ." He said while attacking me with his words.

I bit my lip and wondered was it the same thing that he wanted to tell me? The beautiful little secret?

"Oh, go ahead then." I said with the highest curiosity.

"No not now. For that you need to meet me tomorrow 7pm at the restaurant near your house."

"Okay then I shall also see you there." I said being a little nervous and excited af.

The entire night that day I kept thinking about Jhope's reaction and his feelings. I was to confess to Jhope. OMG I WAS SO EXCITED YET SO NERVOUS. What will happen.

The day finally came and I went to the restaurant on his given time. I saw Jhope there waiting for me with his hands in his pant's pocket, wearing the best dress ever. Black suit and a tie. How handsome he looked.

I came and he dragged the chair for me like all gentlemen did.

He stared at me with his face delved with the deepest blush.

"You look so pretty today." He complimented me.

I felt shy and did not even meet eyes with him. He placed his hand on mine making me eager to look at his face.

"Yoonhaya, I want to tell you something. I.."

He stopped for a moment then said.

"I.. I love you Yoonhaya. It has always been you who I've ever loved. You're so beautiful that made me fall for you. I love you."

My heart as if stopped beating preserving that moment. The words I always wanted to hear finally touched my ears.

I blushed hard not revealing my feelings, stood up and briskly walked out of the restaurant, when he followed me.

"Look how red you are!" He said while teasing me a bit.

"Say, don't you love me?" He asked.

"I love you too Jhope."

And with these words out of my mouth, he brought his face more closer to mine that I felt his breath against my skin and his lips were drifting more closer to mine..

What why did he stop? He was about to? WTF I SCREAMED ON MY BED KNOWING IT WAS JUST A DREAM!

OH MY GOD. I just experienced a dream. I smiled broadly on bed and stayed up all night just thinking about that beautiful dream.

¤¤¤

The next day I woke up with the softest sunshine dwadling in the room.
I looked at the beauty outside. A sunny day with cool breezes flowing through the city because winter had just begun. The sunshine fell on my bare forehead giving me a flashback of how that day Jhope's lips fell on my forehead.

I love the sun when it touches me like Jhope.》

Finally it was 5:30 pm. I took out the dress I had to wear. It was an exquisite lavender coloured dress with small patterned flowers on it.
I dolled up the best that evening, with a linear and a bit of gloss.

My heart was already racing up and with heavy heart beats I moved in the restaurant.

As I took steps forward I froze looking at the view that gave a shudder in my heart.
Jhope was standing there but he wasn't alone, It was Jisu with him and her hand in Jhope's hand.

"Yoonhaya, I wasn't expecting you so early." He said while throwing a small glimpse at his watch.
"Okay come meet my girlfriend Jisu. The surprise I wanted to give you."

WHAT? JISU IS HIS GIRLFRIEND HE LIKES JISU? THIS WAS THE STUPID SURPRISE HE WANTED TO GIVE ME?

I went all pale, numb with the shock that took in front of me.

My thoughts laced with pain and tears made their way down to my cheeks.

Immediately I threw the flowers on the floor knowing my dreams had now been shattered. Before I could strike into another path, he held my wrist stopping me from leaving.

"What happened Yoonhaya? Why are you crying?"

He didn't have any idea that he was the source of my uneasiness and pain.

"Can't you see what happened?"

"I know you dislike Jisu but she's very nice. When you get to know her she's an amazing human being. believe me." He said with confidence.

"Amazing? And what about me? My feelings?" I questioned him with a bitter tone.

"What do you mean?"

"I love you Jhope, I fell for you!" I said while brushing off my tears.

~~~~

Anticipate the next chapter guys.🙈

THANKYOUSOMUCH CHINGUS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.
MEANS ALOT. BELIEVE ME.❤🙆