18.This touch

~The way his lips brushed my skin filled me with a sweet emotion never felt before. I want this touch again.~

Weeks passed away and that little secret still dwelled safely in my heart. How much my heart want this to be out but the fact that I'm with Jin haunts me. Jin treats me like an animal, I don't want to live with him anymore.

It was Friday and I decided that it was the time that I should breakup with Jin.
How would he react? I felt afraid of his anger but I had to do this.

One day Jin was walking silent in his thoughts when I broke the silence.

"Do you really love me?"

"What sort of question is this?" He asked.

"I dont know but there's this feeling that tells me that this relation wouldnt work."

"What do you mean?"

"I dont know how you will react to this. You may be angry or may abuse me but I need to tell you..."

I was about to convey my feelings to him when Taehyung, one of my classmate ran to me, panting.

"What happened, Taehyung?"

"JHOPE.. THERE.." He said while catching his breath.

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED TO JHOPE?"

"JHOPE.. HE IS NOT FEELING WELL. He fainted."

"WHAT?"

As I was about to go after him Jin grasped my hand.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Jhope.. He's.." I said as tears went out of my eyes.

He dragged me all the way to his house for, he knew very well both of his parents are working individuals and won't be at home.

"Jin what are you..."

He threw me on the floor and slammed the door shut as always.

"JHOPE JHOPE JHOPE, Why is Jhope the only word that comes out of your mouth."

"Do you love Jhope?"
He asked making my heart beat faster.
How does he know? My mind started to run wild.

"Do you love Jhope?" He asked again.

Wanting to say a no but a yes escaped my mouth. How hard I tried to deny the fact yet he pulled the thought out of my heart.

Hearing a YES from me delivered more anger in him. He held my wrist tightly and asked.

"Why did you do this to me? I loved you from all my heart yet you loved that jerk!"

"How can you name it love when you never loved me?" I questioned him.

"What do you mean?" He asked while grasping my hair this time and my hand trying to free my hair from his hand.

"How can you call it love when all the time you were just hurting me. You never loved me, just always gave me pain."

"My father was always right about you girls!" He emphasized the word GIRLS. "My father loved my mother yet she eloped with someone else. That was the day my father told me to never trust a girl but still I trusted you.
I always bounded you from getting involved with Jhope. I pressurized you, induced fear into you yet you loved him. First you loved me then fell for Jhope."

"I.. I never loved you.. It was just attraction. I was just attracted to your face but never knew I was getting attracted to a soul." I explained with a smile that spoke that I wasn't afraid of him anymore.

My words generated fury into him and he slammed his fist on the wall right next to my head.
Hie eyes had astonishment as to how fear cleared its way out of my head.

With anger and thinking what to do he pulled me through my hair to his bedroom and dashed me on his bed.

He undid his shirt and threw it away.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked as the sight gave me a shudder of terror up my spine.

"Few minutes back you spoke with no fear! What happened now?"

I stood on the bed trying to save myself from that beast.

"STOP RIGHT THERE. DO NOT PROCEED."

He came on the bed and with his strong arms pinned me on the bed.

"GET OFF ME." I tried hard to extract my wrist from his but failed.
Struggling hard I didn't let him touch me.

Tears started to build at the edges of my eyes struggling from his heavy body. when suddenly I felt my phone ringing in my pants.

Jin immediately took it out to see who it was, "Oh Jhope! That jerk! Who else to even expect."

I tried my best to snatch the phone from him but couldn't.

Struggling terribly beneath him yelping in my heart and praying for protection, I thought it was it. I was losing hope. My energy was draining fighting for my life and I felt I was soon giving in to him.
When suddenly I heard the door smash open revealing a tall figure.

"JHOOPE." I screamed in tears.

I saw Jhope's expression interweaved with anger and pain. He balled his fist right away seeing the sight before his eyes.

Jhope immediately came and uplifted Jin's collar.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN TOUCH HER?"

Jhope plastered a hard punch with all his power on Jin's lips causing it to bleed. While I couldn't stop crying. I never thought Jin would be that ill natured.

More punches and hits came after that one punch causing Jin to bash on the floor, yelling in pain.

"That's nothing compared to the pain you've given to her. YOU BASTARD!" Jhope yelled at him.

He gave one last smack at his face then came to me. Without speaking a word he made me stand, he took off his jacket and covered me with it, concealing my torn clothes. I stared at his eyes and his love.

You're safe now. You're with ME.

His eyes pleaded.

He drove me to my house and brought me to my room, making me sit on the couch.

"Jhope.. If it wasn't you... then.." I said while still crying.

"No.. nothing happened. You're safe Yoonhaya. No need to cry."

He gently leaned down his face a bit and kissed me on the forehead.
That was the first time I had ever felt his soft lips when it touched my skin. If I would always receive this kiss every single time I get into a trouble then I would get myself into troubles every day.

"Why didn't you tell me about Jin's actions? I WAS ABOUT TO KILL THAT BASTARD. HOW DARE HE TOUCH YOU LIKE THAT!" He said with anger and complain in his voice.

"Im sorry Jhope for not telling you and for not believing you at the first place when you said Jin was not a good guy."

"You should have believed me."

"But how did you know I was here?" I asked.

"Taehyung saw Jin taking you to his home. Okay now no more questions. Lie down. You need to rest."

"You won't leave right?"

"I'll stay."

And within seconds sleep came to engulf me.

~~~~

Hope you really liked this chapter for, Finally Yoonhaya is free from Jin's relationship. Im so happy.😄 Also, I revealed the fact why Jin was always being rude to Yoonhaya😢

So what do you guys think what will happen in the next chapter?😏

THANKYOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. MEANS ALOT.❤