20.Hope

~The walls of my heart were covered with mistiness and gloominess but still a small gleam of hope illuminated my heart.~

He froze at my statement when I said I love him.

"Why are you so shocked? Say, you never loved me? You never had feelings for me?" I questioned him gulping my pain and with a small gleam of hope that he would say a yes.

"How can I even love you?"

"Why not? I lack at something? I will try to improve myself for you, Jhope."

"I was always your bestfriend. Never in my life had I ever thought of you in such a way." He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Just forget whatever has happened! I want you to move on. I don't want you to get hurt."

What was he even saying, to forget all that has ever happened! How can I? I love him so much.

"Baby c'mon we're already late." Jisu interrupted.

Seeing Jisu again, Made me more despondent. And I could think of nothing but to run away. Run back to my home. What could I even have done at that very moment. I felt myself unwanted. I was an intruder that invaded their privacy.

On entering my home, I shut the door behind me and wiped my face that was all drenched in tears.

Jhope hurt my feelings. I still didn't believe that he chose Jisu. HE CHOSE JISU?
More tears made their way out of my saddened eyes.

I love Jhope but he loves someone else.

But he always taught me to live with hope. How can I easily loose hope?
That very moment my eyes bustled across the sky and I stared at the stars, that lightened my world that was effected by sadness and pain.

Stars gave me hope.

My heart as if was caught in darkness yet a tiny light of hope was still evident in it. I still had hope maybe, he will express his feelings for me tomorrow.

¤¤¤

The very next day I landed in School with some self encouraging and self consoling thoughts.
Jin wasn't in School for, he was shifted to another campus, which was a relief for sure.

I searched for Jhope in the class but couldn't find him.
I went to the locker area and discovered him there, assembling some of his locker stuff.

Immediately I went to him and wrapped my hands around him, leaning my body against his back.

"Jhope, please don't be mad at me. I love you so much, I can do anything for you. Jisu is just playing with your feelings. She does not love you."

"Yoonhaya!" He unwrapped my hands shoving me off.

"When I said I don't love you yesterday, I mean't it." He exclaimed in a cold voice.

"Why can't you love me? Why? Am I too bad for someone to love me?" With my question being asked I felt a tear in my eye struggling for its freedom.

"Okay then listen. I have always loved Jisu because she is sexy and more attractive than you. She is smart and a courageous girl. A girl, one could ever dream of. I love her so much."

"Tell me that you are lying! Please."  I begged him.

"Why should I even lie? Have a look at yourself. You are clumsy idiot girl. Who will ever love you? You were just a time pass to Jin! Even your parents doesn't love you that's why they sent you here. So there could be peace at your home!"

The contents that flew from his mouth threw me into a flutter of thoughts in which it was difficult to determine whether pain or anger bore the greatest share.

He insulted me? Yes, he had done it a couple of times but this time his words struck me more harder. Never in my life had I ever met this form of Jhope.

"Talking about my parents? You better stay quiet. I never knew you were such an absurd person. Im glad today that the mask fell off and I got to know your true form. It will always be a regret that I ever had a bestfriend like you and fell for you. I'm happy you don't love me because you are as cheap as Jisu. Your actual standard.
YOU ARE A JERK! A REAL JERK!"

"Glad, didn't love a clumsy pabo like you!" He smirked and went away with his hand in his pocket.

I burst out their crying and hands covering my face. The reason was still unclear was it the agony that he didn't love me or was it that he insulted me?

Was it really Jhope? Or was his soul exchanged with someone else.

Immediately I brushed my tears away. I shouldn't cry for that jerk. He didn't even care about my soft feelings. He was a heartless person.

I was sad that my friendship got lost somewhere in Jisu's body.

But now I am not sad. I HATE JHOPE. I HATE HIM.

Clearing my tears away. I immediately walked towards the library. I needed some books that could distract me and would help me escape from reality, helping me overcome with his memories maybe.

I entered the library and saw them both who I hate the most in this world sitting at a table. As soon as Jhope saw me he interweaved his hand with Jisu's.

Huh, he was trying to make me jealous. I guess I felt a little uneasy yet tried not to expose that uneasiness on my face.

Being ignorant to that act, my eyes wandered around in search of a good book. I took a book out but unfortunately it was a Love story, so I kept it back.

Love stories were now not pleasing me in any way. Suddenly my eyes landed on the top shelf that revealed a book with the tittle,

"How to heal a broken heart."

The book that I needed the most.

I tiptoed a bit to reach what I wanted but failed and ended up falling on the floor.

"Ahw shit." I rubbed my arm that was hurt. I guess Jhope was correct, I really am a clumsy pabo.

This stupid act portrayed my life somehow. How I wanted Jhope but failed and fell.

I saw Jhope standing right there. He was displaying an expression I wasn't able to read, I suppose.

Maybe he was smiling evily that I fell. And in an instant I got up despite of the pain of my arm to show that actually I didn't need anyone's help. Taking the book, I made my way towards the librarian.

~~~~

You guys must be thinking why Jhope denied the fact that he love Yoonhaya?
Well, there's a  Dark Secret  that Jhope is hiding.😶😷
Discover the secret in the later chapters.♥

IM GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY.❤🙈