8.The golden night.

~Wouldn't it be a golden night when Jin confesses to me?~

Wandering around, I saw Jhope from between the branches of the trees sitting with JISU? JISU! NOT AGAIN!
yaaa! Why he does this?
Anger welled up in my heart. I took steps forward just with the intention to stab jisu.

"JHOOPE" I said at once.
he just responded by standing up.

"Oh, yoonhaya annyeong."
stupid Jisu greeted me.

"Jisu I heard you had a breakup few days back, go cry somewhere else. Stop kissing his ass please."
I said while trying my best to stay calm.

"EXCUSE ME! I'm not sticking around him. Okay? We just bumped into each other and started talking."
She explained.

"REALLY?"

"yeah! Here take your Jhope, I'm leaving, you pabo!"

"WHAT? PABO? SHE CALLED ME PABO? NOW SHE'LL BE GROUNDED."

Jhope holds me from my waist tightly, preventing me from getting into a fight with her.
"I'M GONNA KILL HER. LEAVE ME JHOPE" I cried trying to free myself from Jhope's strong arms.

"Yoonhaya, let it go please." Jhope said.
I looked at him and started walking away from him when suddenly he came in front of me blocking my way.
"NOW WHAT?"

"You were looking for me, weren't you?"
"NO, I wasnt." I denied.

He took me to a bench and forced me to sit.
"What were you doing with JISU? How many times do I have to remind you that she played around wtih other guys and now she may try you!"
By listening to my statement he suddenly started laughing.
"Yea? Why are you laughing you idiot?"

"Jelaous huh? I know every girl in the School runs after me. Its not a new thing." He said while teasing me.

"Yea right."

"Okay leave Jisu's topic please. Do you even know how cute you look when you're angry" he said as he pinched both of my cheeks, letting me groan a bit.

"So tell me why were you looking for me?" He asked.

"What why are you so red? He said as his eyes flickered with curiosity

"You know what happened? Jin said that he is falling for me. I thought its only me but he likes me too. I cant even express how happy I am Jhope."

He immediately turned away his face and became expressionless then said.
"What should I say.. um.. its good he likes you."

¤¤¤

Soon the sun declined and the night popped up. The entire day I remained brimed with happiness. The only happiness Jin could provide.

I was resting in my camp, thinking about Jin, just jin when my phone rang.

It was Jhope.

"Hey Yoonhaya, I wanted to tell you something..I still doubt Jin, I dont know there must be something brewing in his head.
Hey Yoonhaya..
why aren't you speaking? Hello.."

I was about to clear his thoughts when I felt an existence in my camp.

How can I even speak when there's Jin who just entered my camp. His hair are wet, I think he just took a shower. Why does he always have to look so hot.
"Yoonhaya, would you mind coming out?" He asked in his husky voice.

Keeping the phone aside, I immediately flung out of the camp with heavy steps. I really didnt know why he called me out. My heart was pounding.
We stood near a small lake, our hands resting over a fence.

Silence fell between us, none of us knowing what to talk about, when Jin spoke.

"Would you mind if I ask you something? Something personal?"

I started evaluating his question. How personal? I hope he wouldn't ask about my periods. This is the only personal question I could think of right now.

"Hey?" He snapped me out of my gross thoughts as I replied, "Sure. Sure."

"D.. do you like someone?"

I swallowed before answering,
"Like, as in?"

"Like, you know what I mean. Crush?"

"Crush? Uh no."

"And what about Jhope?"

"He's just my bestfriend." I stated.

"What if I say I like you?" He blurt out as he grasped my hand.
I stared at him for a moment and felt the cool breeze caress my face gently. It felt everything seemed to stop.
My eyes bugged out and I stood there numb.

"Yoonhaya, since the day we've met I always was attracted to you. I love each and everything about you."
WHAT SHIT IS HE REALLY CONFESSING.
I got startled for a moment.

"Yoonhaya, I want to be in a relationship with you! I always valued our friendship but who knew I would end up falling for you."
He looked direct into my eyes and my eyes couldn't meet his as I blushed.

I tried to hold my heart that kept thumping. I was dying to throw a yes his way, but something in me prevented me.

"Okay take your time sweetie for, tomorrow morning till I wait. Good night."
And without wasting even a second he pulled out a hair strand that was disturbing my face and gave the cutest peck on my cheek and with that he left.

My heart was still beating very fast as if it was going to come out.
How can I even believe my love Jin just confessed to me.
Ah! IT WAS A GOLDEN NIGHT FOR ME INDEED.
How will I even sleep?
I love Jin so much, but still I was worried about Jhope's reaction.

~~~~

Thankyou guys for reading and voting, more parts will be coming soon. ^_^
Hope you really liked this one.
This chap is kinda calm before the storm. :D Wait for the next chap. :")
Also, your feedbacks would be really appreciated. Donot hesitate and pm me your any kind of suggestions, It would mean alot.
Thankyou.
Much love.❤