13.Falling for his eyes.

~Everything was quiet but not his eyes. His eyes spoke the most and enslaved me. I fell for his eyes.~

A week flew by and I would visit his grandmother daily. Checking on how she was and how Jhope was. One day as usual, when I was walking my way to the room, I bumped into someone that I had no intention of meeting.

"Owh atleast look where you're walking."

Rubbing my hand, I directed my face to the person.

"JISU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I asked in a startling voice.

"Because of the reason you're here."
She answered.

"What? Jhope?" My voice emerging as a yell. Who the fuck told her about Jhope's grandmother?

"Yeah, I got to know it from Jhope himself that his grandmother had an accident so came here to meet her." She explained.

"Whatever the reason was, don't you understand stay away from him?" I said while crossing my arms.

"Listen I like Jhope and he likes me too! So what's the problem?
You are dating Jin so you better stay away from him!"
uttering her heavy words at me she walked on, outside of the hospital.

I stared at her blankly as she walked away. What was she even saying Jhope likes her? She had no idea of the confusion and sadness she gave.
With anger I moved forward towards the room. I entered the room but my sadness and anger shortly cleared away when I saw Jhope siting beside his grandmother. He was holding her hand while she was sleeping.

I entered and sat at a corner. What was so special about that moment that my anger and sadness evaporated the very while. It was a gesture of intimacy and affection.
How soft his eyes seemed when he glanced at his grandmother. Though his eyes were carrying that pain and melancholy but still it didn't appear on his face.

The room was hushed and quiet only his eyes spoke as it conveyed his feelings. He sat there with silence just starring at his grandmother and there was something solemn swimming into his eyes.

The connection that my eye made broke when he caught me starring at him. I felt a bit shy.
This was the first time that his eyes made me shy. I felt as if light entered the empty chambers of my heart for a second.

"Jhope, she'll be alright. Have hope. Dont you worry."
He just nodded. Yet I knew his mind wasn't ready to believe what I said.

"Its late already. Shouldn't you be going? I will drop you."

"No I'll stay." I said.
He passed a warm smile my way.

After a while I saw him stretching himself and yawning.
Yeah the poor baby haven't slept for days for, different hospital things kept him busy.

Seeing no where else to lay down. He placed his head on my lap and stretched his body on the sofa.

After few minutes when I felt it was quiet, I whispered into his eyes, lightly, "Jhope?"

He didn't respond at all. He really slept. He slept like a baby. I starred at his sleeping face for a moment before brushing my fingers at his soft hair. His cute sleeping manner made me contented that my lap comforted him and helped him sunk into a peaceful sleep.
I looked at his face. Never in my life had I ever felt more attracted to this face.
Never do I want him to leave my lap. Never. Just stay.
But I felt fear of tomorrow. The next day he might not be here. Not so close to me.

He's so close to me yet miles far away.

I want to preserve this moment forever. I wanted to live in the present. The future worried me. It aroused fear into me.

My thoughts breaking away in fragments, when I heard my phone ringing. I immediately attended it so it wont disturb this sleeping beauty.

And it was none other than Jin.

"Hey, Im having a hard time falling asleep Talk to me."

"I cant. Im at the hospital."

"With Jhope?" He asked in a cold voice.

"Yeah."

"AGAIN? NOW YOU SHALL SEE.."

"Okay. Do as you like." And I kept the phone right away.

After few hours when I realized his sleep became deep, I drifted myself away from him gradually and planted a soft pillow under his head.
Though I never wanted to leave him but I had to.

¤¤¤

The other day as usual I went to school.
Survived myself from those boring lectures and a poor day.
Ofcourse its a poor day when there's no Jhope.

Finally the bell rang and the school was over. I was still packing my stuff, when I realized the entire class had already left.
As I was about to step out of the class I was being pulled again into the empty classroom.
The room was locked and I was slammed against the door.

OMG ITS JIN. WHAT IS HE DOING.
He placed his hand on my mouth, covering it entirely. Not even giving me a chance to speak.

He grasped my hand tightly and twisted it. I felt myself plunging into the pain deeply.
I met his rude eyes as many questions crammed my head.
What did I even do why was he treating me in such a manner? What was my fault?

He spoke after the awkward hurting silence.
"WHY DID YOU TALK TO JHOPE WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO?"
ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

He coldly shouted at me.
My eyes froze at his words. Talking to Jhope was my fault? But he's my bestfriend I can't leave him.

But then I realized the guy standing at the front of me is my boyfriend.

"IF AGAIN I SEE YOU TALKING TO HIM I WOULD NOT HURT YOU BUT HIM. I WOULD CAUSE HIM MUCH PAIN THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE." With throwing his harsh words at me he removed his hand from my mouth.

I caught my breath then spoke.
"PLEASE PLEASE DONOT HURT HIM. I WONT TALK TO HIM ANYMORE." I cried as a tear formed in my eyes.

The next thing I remembered was him leaving the room and I was being pushed on the floor that caused my forehead to bleed.

~~~~

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, WHAT SHOULD BE THE NEXT STEP OF YOONHAYA? SHOULD SHE NOT TALK TO JHOPE AGAIN?😷😞

Im happy finally yoonhaya is attracted towards our hope :")❤❤
Hey guys, so I hope you really liked this chapter.😊 If you did don't forget to hit that vote button. ^_^