9.His lips.

~I looked at him with awe as his lips casted spell on my lips.~

My half slumbering state kept turning and tossing from one side to other. Jin's thoughts kept rotating in my mind. But the only thing that bothered me was Jhope's reaction. I know he doesn't like Jin, but I hope things will be resolved soon.

It was almost the time for breakfast, yet I didn't have it. The only thing that captured my mind was telling this entire thing to Jhope.
I went scouting for Jhope. The fact that resided in my heart should be revelead to him first. I need to tell him everything that Jin said, that he feels about me. But where is that pabo? I called him once, twice, several times yet he didn't pick up his phone. Fuck.

I shot a look at the azure sky being tensed when felt my phone vibrating in my palm.
It was Jin. Shit.

Jhope. Jhope where are you? You should know what I'm about to do.
I kept chanting in my heart.

He must be in the woods? As I was about to step there, I heard Jhope talking and laughing with other classmates.
There he was, idiot.

Turning around, as I was just about to walk to him, I felt my hand being grasped tightly and I was dragged into the woods.

I was pinned agaisnt a tree with much force. My eyes enlarged as I saw it was none other than Jin.

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING JIN?" I half shouted.

He brought his face even more closer to mine that I could feel his breath over my panting skin.
"Why didnt you answer my calls?"
"Ac.. actually I.."
I couldn't finish my sentence when I felt his finger over my lips.

"Whatever the reason is. Leave it! Just answer my question I asked last night?"

I felt my palms sweating not because of his hot skin but because of his piercing gaze.

"Jin, please. I need time. I need to tell him."

"Him. Who? Oh. Don't tell me you're talking about Jhope. This is your personal matter and you're responsible for your answer. Not that Jhope!"

I found some pieces of truth knitted in his statements. Yes, why would I need Jhope's allowance in anything? It's my life. Even Jhope didn't ask me when he first talked with that Jisu, then why should I?

Gathering courage, I finally let out, "Yes. I love you, Jin. I love you."

How a smile turned into a smirk within a second left me dashed. He inched his face closer, and then more closer. A tingling sensation overtook my senses for, I knew what was about to happen. I was ready.

As our lips met, my heart simmered in delight. A very different sensation. His thumb kept moving near my earlobe, sending soft shivers. And within seconds, I started kissing him back. My breath hitching, my eyes shut and my waist held by someone I loved. I felt blessed.

Jhope's POV

I saw Yoonhaya coming towards me but she was taken by Jin?
Immediately, I went for the woods, after rambling for a while I saw Jin kissing a girl. I squinted my eyes trying to seek out some more information when my eyes recognized the girl. I froze. My hands involuntary cupping my mouth.

My blood curdled inside. Anger seeping through my nerves. The feeling of jealousy and exasperation radiating off my body.

"JIN! YOU BASTARD!"
Grabbing onto that jerk's collar I burst out.
"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER? HOW DID YOU EVEN KISS HER? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?"

Suddenly Yoonhaya came in front of us and stopped me from causing any harm to him.

"JHOPE NO JHOPE PLEASE STOP" she cried.

"BUT WHY ARE YOU EVEN STOPPING ME? DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT HE WAS DOING WITH YOU?

She held my hand and proceeded.
"Jhope," she called my name without meeting my confused eyes, nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

"I... I and Jin.." she stammered.

"What? What you and Jin? Be clear Yoonhaya."

" I.. I and Jin are in a relationship now."

Her words kept echoing in my mind for few minutes, not trying to consume her statement. What was she even saying? Why didn't she tell me? Why?

"Sorry, Im really sorry Jhope, I didnt get a chance to tell you all this I..."
I immediately took off my hand that she was holding and marched away in anger and shock.

~~~~

Feeling so bad for poor Jhope. :"(
-Letting you all know that I'm editing this story to make it a better one.
-Btw, what do you think of the story so far?