5.The rain.

~I adore the rain, but I adore Jhope's and my eyes interacting in this rain more.~

The entire night I didn't sleep well for, the different thoughts kept hindering my sleep.

As soon as I realized there was soft lightness around, I glanced out of my camp.
It was dawn.
I sat upon a bench gazing over the dark sky, half of the sun peeked itself from the heavy grey clouds. It possessed beauty.

Meanwhile I was pondering over the the various facets of nature, I sensed someone arriving. I turned my head to see Oh! Its Jhope he's up today early.

He walked to me and sat beside me. He didn't utter a single word and so I thought to break the silence, "Hey, the weather is so beautiful. Isn't it?"

"Yes." He answered refusing to make an eye contact.
For a moment we both were silent.

"And I'm so glad you woke up early, although you never." I laughed trying to release the tension.

He didn't reply me but asked,
"Um..can I ask something? What was Jin doing in your camp last night? He paused, "I mean you should have slept early."

"Oh, last night? Actually I was planning to sleep when Jin came over. He was kind of helping me to sleep but as usual, we ended up talking and laughing."

"I see" just the words he uttered with a blank expression.

With receiving his answer I threw a glimpse towards the sky. I saw the sun enveloped itself entirely with clouds. This time even the soft gleam of  light was not to be seen.
I felt afraid, the sky became gloomy and Jhope's face too.
Just to remove this stillness I randomly asked a question to him.

"Hey, last night I saw Jisu in your camp! Why you were with him when you know she's a bitch? She played with Taehyung's feelings once." I asked while crossing my arms.

He thought for a moment before answering.
"I..I heard her crying so called her in. She recently had a breakup and was alone. So I consoled her."

"Why does she always have to approach YOU? Why can't she find someone else besides YOU!? I said while rolling my eyes.

"So you woke up early just to have a quarrel with me? Huh!" He complained.

"No... um.. Im sorry." I stammered.

After a while I felt drops of water touch my bare face. I looked towards the sky.
ITS RAINING, HOBIIE  ITS RAINING!

I stood up, stretching my arms, heading my face upwards, for I wanted to experience each drop, together and apart. I wanted to soak my soul in this early morning rain.
I felt the exuberance radiating through my body.
A random thought provoked me to open my eyes. I froze seeing Jhope starring at me.

One could see cheerfulness in his eyes that told me that he too was enjoying the rain.

"JHOPE ITS RAINING, I couldn't be more happier because I never expected rain at this very mo..."

I was cut in between when he placed his finger over my mouth just to shut me up.

"I always knew how much you loved the rain! Now just enjoy the rain." He said as he removed a wet hair strand out of my cheek and pinched my cheek.

I could still feel his eyes almost gliding into mine.

A voice said from behind.

"Looks like someone's enjoying the rain."

With Jin arriving, the stillness and the spark in Jhope's eyes vanished.

I ran to Jin immediately, neglecting the fact that Jhope was still there.

Jhope's POV.

And I'm seeing her leaving me as she runs to Jin. Nothing in the world hurts me when I see her with another guy. But I have to be strong. I have to let her go.

Yes, I lied to her about the reason of the presence of Jisu in my camp. The truth should always be hidden. The truth that will destroy her some day and I don't want that to happen. She should learn to live without me. She should.

Her eyes so soft, her smile so beautiful as she stares at Jin. I'm glad my teary eyes wouldn't be visible to her in this very rain.

~~~~

This is part 5, more parts will be coming soon. :")
Hope you really liked this one.
BTS is life.❤