Pranksters

Ray and Mitch are back!

I am accepting new OC's! I mentioned something like this during Legend Part 1, and I'm telling you again cause I know some of you don't know what Legend is! OC's can be submitted from both fanfiction and Wattpad (a first!) for the final part of this trilogy!

I hope you enjoy this chapter of Dreams, cause there'll be a whole ton more of it coming later! :D

Ray POV

Our room wasn't as big as the one in Washington.

That was obvious, because we had so many other couples living in the same house in LA... and there was space that we needed to share.

The walls were white, similar to the interior of the rest of the house. It had a small walk-in closet with a sliding mirror door covering the entrance to one side, and a wooden shelf back from Mitch's old place in Washington on the other. The bed had planned to be in the middle of the bed, the foot facing the front door. Mitch and I had to share a restroom with Jason and Brooke, who had their room next door.

Movers eventually got to placing the furniture in our room after four hours of being in LA. The bed and its mattress got moved into the room, and I instantly jumped onto it, my back metaphorically "dissolving" into the foam. It felt nice. I would like sleeping on that bed.

As I watched the movers finish with the items and leave the room, my eyes closed. I suddenly felt warmth creep over, launch itself onto the bed, and wrap its arm around me. Slightly smirking, I opened one eye to find Mitch hugging me. His eyes were closed as well. I smiled and glanced over to find the door closed. Before Mitch arrived, the door was open.

After a few moments of staring at him, Mitch finally opened his eyes and smiled.

"Hey," he begun, kissing my cheek. I flushed red, "We're in LA."

I giggled, "I know."

Still sleepy from the plane ride, we continued lying on the mattress, motionless and speechless. Our eyes met and kept us from separating.

A person knocked on the door. I looked up from Mitch for a split second, but my husband jokingly pulled my head towards him. I softly punched him on his left arm.

"Ow," he chuckled. I shook my head and slowly stood up from the mattress. Walking over to open it, I found my brother at the door.

"Preston," I groaned, stretching my arms to each side, "What do you want?"

"Jerome is looking for you," he replied, glaring strangely at Mitch, who kept his sight locked on me.

"Okay," I glanced back at Mitch, a smile on my face, "Mitch, baby, you gonna be okay in here alone?"

"Nah, I'll be fine," Mitch responded, jumping up and grabbing me by the waist, "I'll get Quentin to make fish voices in my spare time."

"Mitch! Don't do that to him!"

"Do I have much of a choice?!"

"Yes!"

Mitch dragged me out of the room by my hand and started down the stairs, ironically right next to our room, "I don't have a choice!" he called out, looking up at me. Even louder he yelled, "Quentin, you better start running!"

I burst out laughing. Preston stood by my side, stiff as a log.

"Jerome..." Preston grumbled, "Is still waiting."

"Geez, bro, I got it," I replied, skipping towards Jerome and Carter's room. Before I even knocked on their door, Jerome swooped it open and pulled me inside. Sitting on his couch were Jason and Adam, and they had smirks on their faces.