Mistakes

Onto another chapter!

My Skylox video now has over 100 views, which surprises me, since it was only uploaded several days ago. I suppose it was just that popular. Lawl.

I have awesome stuff planned for my upcoming Merome series, Kingdoms Lost, and my special collab with NinjaMaster220 from Fanfiction . net. Really can't wait to start writing them! I've been focusing a lot on Dreams and the collab, only working on summaries for KL. There's school to worry about too... oops :P At least summer is coming! (reference to Game of Thrones if anyone knows... Okay? Okay. Wait... two book references in one?! Geez!)

WARNING: This chapter gets not-extremely-graphic towards the middle. But this is the closest to smut I have ever written and will write... ever. If you choose to skip over that section, you can. Some serious stuff happens that parents would most likely not approve of... it's your choice though.

Ray POV

Rehearsals lasted especially long that day. The cast practically taught Anna everything in the script, including all of the blocking, role changes from her characters' egos, the script, and the lyrics along with the music.

After the cast washed off and changed out of their final costumes, I could spot Dan and his friends Ck and Piper from across the Piano Room.

"Hey!" Dan hurried to my side, looping his arm around mine like an long-time companion, "Ray, want me to drive you to the Team Crafted house?"

I slipped my arm out but smiled. "No. I think I'm good. Thanks for asking though."

Dan titled his head and stared at me, confused. "You sure? This late at night there might be bad people..."

"Seriously. I'll be fine."

"Okay. Have it your own way." He chuckled, shaking his head and walking back to his friends. I chuckled, seeing Dan's face spin around and his lips grow into a smile when I spotted him. I couldn't help but find it strange that Dan spent more time with me than Ck and Piper. Strange.

On my way to the nearest bus stop, I felt someone was following me. Someone or something. I didn't want to turn around to see who or what it was, but I could sense it was bad.

I spun around to find a face I'd seen twenty minutes earlier. However, someone I didn't want to see.

It was ScottScott Teich.

I stammered as the former pop-star hurried to my side. "S-Scott? W-why are you f-following me?"

He smiled deviously as he reached my location. I felt rock solid when he spoke. "Well, I'm keeping my promise. I'm walking you home."

I slowly shook my head. "That-that was Dan's promise. Not yours."

He suddenly brought up a question which made me jump. "Do you wanna come back to my place? It's getting dark... and you can ask one of your friends to pick you up... right?"

I quickly spit out the clear truth. "I don't trust you."

This comment surprised Scott, which surprised me. "But I'm your co-star. Why not?"

I bit my lip, still unsure of my upcoming decision. "Only until my friend Fia picks me up. She's usually there at the bus stop so she wouldn't mind driving a little further..."

"Good. Follow me." He gave a wink, and spun around. What was he planning?

We walked only four blocks before reaching the Teich household. The house was located in a large white marble mansion with a nice contemporary feel to it. Once inside, I figured Amy designed the interior. Most of the walls had shelves and shelves of Scott's performance awards for his music in Germany. The walls were plain white, but with a little flair of black stenciling, creating a very cultural style.