Preparations

Hey guys! Another chapter here for ya! This is kinda filler before the real action begins, but the second POV may or may not have you on the edge of your seats!

Enjoy or hate! Whichever you prefer!

Ray POV

I hurried into the Team Crafted house, slamming the front door behind me and racing up to my room, unaware that Mitch was in the middle of a recording. Sapphire peeked out of the entertainment room to find me in a rush. She sighed and returned to the other room.

"Mitch! Guess what happened!" I exclaimed, my eyes barely landing on my husband at the computer.

"Ray…" Mitch whispered, "I'm doing Hunger Games with Noah… can you please leave the room for a few minutes…?"

I turned to the desk, gasping and lowering the level of my voice, "Oh… sorry… Is Jerome available?"

"I'm sure he is… unless he's doing another recording…"

I shrugged and tiptoed out of the room after placing my school bag on the floor next to my desk. Walking over to Jerome and Carter's room, I knocked on the door softly, but loud enough so that my friend could hear.

"Who's there?" Jerome's high pitched voice called out. He never bothered coming to the door to answer it until he got a funny comment about either him being furry or his nose.

"Ray. We need to talk."

He cleared his throat, "You're missing something."

"What am I missing?" I glanced around, looking under and over items for possibly a key or something that I had to slide under the door.

"You know what it is."

I groaned, "Fine. You're one sticky dirty bacca."

"How dare you!" Jerome shouted, "Come inside!"

I smirked, opening up the door and finding my friend lying on a bean bag, his iPad on his lap. The lights were dimmed and only the flickering colored lights that he hung from the ceiling showed off brightness.

"What is it that you require my wisdom, dear madam?"

"I need confirmation from someone besides my new friend Clara that I should audition for a musical."

"What?" Jerome snapped out of his wise state, "You're auditioning for a musical?!"

"I turned in a form for the main character…"

"What are you asking me for?"

"If I should still do it."

Jerome didn't have trouble saying what he needed, "Ray, you're an amazing singer… I say of course."

I, on the other hand, was nervous out of my mind. Calm down, I told myself, it's only Jerome. He won't bite… well, maybe he would… I internally laughed. "Do you think Mitch will say so too?"

"Probably. Why didn't you go to him first?"

Rolling my eyes, I groaned. "He's recording."

"Which jag this time?"

"Noah."

Jerome instantly replied, giggling. "Yep. He's a jag."

"Do you even like him?"

"Sure. He's cool… but not a good singer…"

I burst out laughing, "I've been in your live streams. I know."