"Melodious" Reunions

Sorry for the delay. Believe it or not... I forgot my own schedule! I thought that I posted the last chapter on Tuesday, but it was really Monday... Here it is anyways! Chapter 4! It's a bit short, but I hope you can deal with it!

Ray POV

English was a bore, except for the fact I was placed next to four familiar girls. And when I mean familiar, I mean familiar.

"Demi?!" Avery Lunar raced to give me a hug.

"Uh… hi," I replied, "Where the heck have you been?"

"I was with Kitty in New York. She was working on her Youtube channel and needed a new place outside of Washington. After that, we came to LA and got accepted into college."

"How about Draco?"

"He's a jerk. We broke up right after I found out he dealt drugs."

"I see… is anyone else we know here?"

"Kitty is! She got into the same class!" Avery pointed to a a blonde girl getting mauled by other students.

I chuckled, "Looks like she's popular around here."

"Yep," Avery laughed and rushed into the mob to pull out Kitty, "GET OUTTA HERE OR ELSE I'LL CUT YA!" After that, the students all backed away and continued what they were previously doing.

Kitty and Avery nonchalantly walked back over to me with smiles on their faces.

"That looked easy," I told Avery.

"It's easy for her," Kitty pointed to her friend.

"What about Melody?"

"She's here too."

"Where?" I glanced around the room, trying to find Melody.

Melody suddenly came from behind Avery and hugged her. It seemed like she had appeared from thin air.

"Hey, bud!" Avery exclaimed, hugging her friend back and grinning, "How're the rest of your classes going?"

"Great! Met this guy named Joshua, and turns out he was in that talent show back in Washington! Small world, huh?" Melody squealed.

Avery nodded and chuckled, "Definitely." She glanced over my shoulder, and so did Melody.

Melody walked over to the girl they were looking at. She looked so familiar…ice blue hair… leopard print knee-high converse… I definitely knew her… But it had been so long...

"Hey," Melody asked the girl, "Light. Come on over here, won't you? Ray's back."

"Ray? Ray Anderson?" the girl questioned and glared up at me. I smiled once I heard Light's name being mentioned. I was just happy that these girls were in one of my classes and I wouldn't be alone again.

"Hi," I said, walking over closer to Light, "I'm so sorry about Blake. There was nothing I could do."

My friend glanced at her lap, small tears running from her eyes. I joined Melody's side and rubbed Light's shoulder.

"Thank you," Light told us, "I needed all the support I could… Melody signed me into a rehab center… and we settled in quickly… surprisingly… there were a ton of nice people… I just wanna bring him back…"

"Not everything lasts forever," Melody reminded her friend.

"True," Light sighed. She looked to me and smirked, "How have you and Mitch been?"

"Great. We got married last month," I mentioned.

"Congratulations," she smiled, "I'm happy for you."

"Yeah!" Melody replied, "I am too!"

"Thanks…" I chuckled, "So what exactly do we do in this class?"

"I only show up half the time," Melody giggled, followed by a slight smirk from Light.

"You too?" I questioned Light. She nodded.

Melody continued, "Only Avery comes every day. Kitty has a ton of stuff to do as well. She has over a million subs now!"

"Wow. That's really good."

"How many do you have?"

"Around 700,000. Not super impressive."

"What'd you mean… not super impressive?! That's great! I only wish I could get that many."

"It's only because I'm married to TheBajanCanadian. If not… I would still be stuck with 100."

"What's so bad about 100?" Light asked.

I shrugged, "I guess not much. I just… I don't know."

"Is there something going on between you and Mitch?" Melody queried, a worried tone in her voice.

"No… We're fine," I shook my head and glanced down, sighing, "Mitch has been hanging out a lot with Jerome… and Carter's been hanging out with the other girls… for some odd reason… I feel left out."

"Now you know how I feel," Melody chuckled, shooting looks over towards Avery and Kitty, who paid absolutely no attention to our conversation.

"But I have Fia. I know she won't abandon me. Now that I think of it… none of the girls would leave me either. It's just… now that I'm in school…"

"I'm sure nothing will change drastically," Light reassured me, "If anything goes wrong, you have us."

"True. Thanks guys," I giggled, "I haven't seen you in so long and yet you're being so nice."

Melody awkwardly glanced over at Light and then back at me, "Why wouldn't we be?"

The three of us burst out laughing.

"Do you both have A's in this class?" I asked them, followed by nods from each girl.

"So hard," Light sarcastically grumbled, "The teacher doesn't do anything and yet I'm still failing! Oh my God!"

We laughed again, and a bell rung. Light and I were the only ones who heard it, because Melody remained in the room, her hands attached to the desk behind her, and hysterically laughing. Avery and Kitty had to go over to her and remind her that class was over. They all left to their dorms on-campus while I took my time walking back to the fancy Team Crafted mansion. There were things I needed to talk to Mitch about.

Chapter 6 will be out on Saturday!