Where's the Girls?!

Not as long as the other ones, but it's because I wrote this chapter at 12am this morning. Call that procrastination much? Lol. It was because I was pretty busy this weekend and also had a case of writers block on this chappie for a long time. Hope you guys like the chapter though...

Adam POV

I didn't understand it. I felt anxious although I knew Fia was safe with her cousin. She even texted me saying, "It's okay. Need to stay with Kohta for a few more night cause family stuff. Love you." It came from her cell phone... and it seemed like something she might say... but ultimately I wasn't so sure it was actually my girlfriend.

Then I realized I hadn't check my phone since she last texted me. I slid my fingers over the buttons on my iPhone and came to my home page. The little green button for recent calls lit up with a 1. Confused, I tapped into the phone app and noticed there was a voicemail from an unknown caller. After allowing it to play, I put the phone to my ear.

My girlfriend's voice clearly came through from the other line. "Um... yeah... can you bring us some take-out...? I'm with Kohta and she's too lazy to go to the store..." What was she talking about? "Sure... sure. Okay. I'll text you the address. Yes, this is Fia." She then started to quickly whisper into the speaker. "I'm sorry, Adam. Allison and Ashley have me hostage..." At this point, my eyes lit up and I almost choked on my own spit. Hate those feelings. "I need you to stay safe and far away from the situation. Just let Seto know that he has to come... Please... Remember... Bye..."

What? I thought to myself, Fia is in trouble?! How can I not stay away from the situation?! Of course I'm gonna let Seto know that he has to help but...

"Adam!" Quentin shouted from the second floor, looking down on me in the entryway, "When do you wanna start recording our survival series?"

"Give me a second, Quentin!" I replied. Noticing the harsh tone I gave to my friend, I glanced up to where Quentin stood, his eyes wide open. "Sorry..." I faked a smile and returned to pressing around buttons on my phone. But this wasn't random. I tried to find Kohta's address by pressing specific buttons, searching through my multiple texts with Fia.

"What're you doing?" Quentin questioned, hurrying down the stairs to my side. When he attempted to peer over at my screen, I scooted it away from his sight. "Adam, is something wrong?"

"Yeah... but don't tell anyone else except Seto about it. Okay?"

"Why Seto?"

"Cause he's a part of this." I leaned into my friend's ear to whisper him the plan. We were unfortunately stopped by...

"Our love was as hot as a torch! But you couldn't take it anymore! Why don't you love me?! Why don't you love me?!" Jason sang at the top of his lungs, racing out of the kitchen, carrying a plate full of slices of pizza. As he rushed past, he spotted Quentin and I staring at him strangely. Jason paused in his tracks, and tiptoed back in front of us.

"What you lookin' at?" he asked, awkwardly biting his lip.

"N-nothing..." Quentin stammered.

"Is it because this prizza is amazing?"

"No!" I burst, "Your singing is spectacular, Jason!"

Quentin glared to his left and elbowed me, forcing me to drop my phone. Jason caught it with his available hand.

"What's this?" Jason queried, "What are you two keeping from me?"

Quentin gulped and I held my breath as Jason looked down at the screen.