Unexpected Encounters

I'm finally back! School was a bore, but I managed to get out good grades along with uploading a few more videos on that youtube channel of mine. You should totally check them out!

For this chapter, there are quote Unexpected Encounters. You may recognize this title from a particular AshleyMariee one-shot, but the title has nothing to do with that story. With the patience of DJMidge and Dave90000, I have brought back someone who has not appeared for a while.

Ray POV

David and I had been practicing the script out in the parking lot for two hours. By this time, both of us had our lines, blocking, and facial expressions memorized. The cast was prepared weeks ago, before Clara's death.

"And... the end... finally," David groaned, grinning, somewhat out of breath from singing our finale song.

I let out a large sigh, stretching out my arms. "Yeah I know. And the show is in two days. This is exciting! We'll finally be able to perform!"

David's relaxed mood changed into worry. "Hey, are you okay from the thing with Scott? Dan and I heard about it..."

I growled upon hearing Scott's name mentioned. "No. I'm not okay. I feel terrible. I'm playing dumb with my husband, who has no clue what's really going on."

"If you ever need help or advice, you can always come to me or Dan. We'll be there for you if you have nowhere else to go."

"Thanks. But right now there's nothing I can do. Haven't heard from Draco since the tour bus. Haven't heard from Ashley... or Allison... and Scott and Anna are just pains."

"I won't ask who most of those people are for your sake..."

A loud banging interrupted David from talking. We immediately faced the direction of the noise. An extremely familiar face who I hadn't seen in months emerged from a silver Mercedes Benz. She raced to the front doors of the theater, passing David and I. Short black hair bounced on top of her shoulders. I had seen her face plenty of times, but for some reason, she had cut her hair. I was more confused about her arrival at the theater of my musical than her new haircut. "Luna?"

Luna snapped her head to me, her lips curling into a frown; the crease in her forehead crushed together. "I'm not here for you, Hughes. I'm here forher." Luna glared towards the doors.

"Who exactly?"

"Anna freaking Malcolm. Where is she?"

The name caught me by surprise. What business would Luna have with Anna? But I trusted Luna way more than Anna, and so I instantly took Luna's side on whatever had occurred. "Inside..."

"Take me there!"

I quickly walked in front of Luna, David pacing hurriedly by my side. We traveled several halls until reaching the door to the main theater. Luna came in front, barging through them with no hesitation.

"ANNA MALCOLM!" Luna yelled at the top of her lungs. David and I had to cover our ears since her voice echoed throughout the room.

Anna, who stood on top of her pedestal for our duet number, searched the aisles for who the voice belonged to, landing on Luna. Her eyes widened, leaving her to cry out, "Luna Hemsworth, what do you have against me now?!"

I gasped, "Wait... how do you two know each other?"

Luna silently groaned, not daring to face me, keeping her eyes on Anna. "Shut up Ray. This isn't your business."

Anna ignored my confusion and continued, "What have I done?"

Luna shouted loud so everyone in the room, including several members of the crew to overhear. "You've been using steroids to increase your vocal chords!"