The Hijack Part 2

Sorry for the delay. I had really bad writer's block with the beginning of this chapter, and so in that spare time... I planned out the rest of Dreams! It will be 40 chapters, similar to my other stories... and definitely will have twists and turns!

Enjoy this chappie. You won't wanna miss it...

Carter POV

Where the heck was Ray?

She mentioned a callback for a musical, but I hadn't seen her come back to the TC house in hours.

I overheard a few voices coming from the entryway. Being sneaky, I tiptoed out of my room and peeked down from upstairs without letting anyone see me. Upon finding Mitch, Adam, Jason, and Quentin near the front door, I realized they were planning something devious or careful... but all I knew was that I needed to be part of it.

"Draco!" Mitch yelled, his hands curling up into fists, "He's always had it out for Ray! There's definitely something wrong! Who's gonna come with me to find her?!"

Jason bit on the crust of his pizza, Quentin twiddled his thumbs, and Adam looked off into thin air, obviously all ignoring Mitch. I rolled my eyes, knowing this behavior was expected from that group of boys. All I thought at that moment... where was Jerome...?

Adam let out a cough, making Jason and I become startled (A/N: Jason I'm startled), "We have to do something else at the moment."

"Like what?!" Mitch got into Adam's face, furious. "What could be so important that you can't help me?!"

Adam bit his lip and glared at his feet, ashamed. "We have to rescue Fia from Ashley and Allison."

Mitch nervously chuckled and walked away from the other boys, scratching the back of his neck. "Okay. That's a good excuse. But who will help?"

I spotted Preston from the corner of my eye. Noticing him nearing the stairwell, I leapt onto my hands and knees and crawled into a small corner, hoping that he wouldn't find me spying. When Ray's brother reached the top step, I held in my breath and shut my eyes, waiting for him to catch me.

"I knew this would happen." Preston eventually begun talking, taking quick steps upon the stairs. "Lia called me earlier this week. She said bad things would happen... and Draco would be a cause." Preston's feet reached the bottom floor, and he hurried over the men. This allowed me to open my eyes and release my breath. "I didn't think he would hijack Ray's tour bus... but... but... I'm gonna help you Mitch. And my friend Rouge is too."

Adam chuckled. "Why do people keep on showing up from everywhere in the house?" Mitch gave him a look. Ray told me about that... and how her husband would give other guys looks if they ever tried to flirt with her. Noticing Mitch's actions, Adam put his arms up in surrender, one holding a cell phone, most likely his own.

"Maybe we should get on our separate ways, Adam, and save our damsels in distress. Don't you think?" Mitch forcefully patted Adam on his back.

Adam burst out laughing, holding his hand to his stomach. It was one of those fake laughs though. Adam did fake laughs when he was in a time of danger. Mitch seemed angry then and there. Not the right place or the right time. "Mitch. Fia and Ray wouldn't like being called damsels in distress, but you're right. We need to do this as soon as possible. Jason. Quentin. Let's head out."

"Okay!" Jason shoved pizza in his mouth, causing Quentin's face to turn bright red.

The boys walked to the front door. Preston and Mitch whispered something to each other, and allowed Adam to open the door for them. I watched all of them all exit and the door closed when Adam glimpsed into my frightened eyes.