↷ THREE

''Wake up!''

''Wake up!''

Devin let's out a groan, rolling over to the opposite side of the person that attacked her in the comfort of her bed.

''It's a Saturday,'' She croaks.

''You can't be wasting my twenty four hours like this, Dev.''

Her eyes widen in realization of the voice spoken behind her.

''Jeff!'' She shots up. She covers her clothed chest with her blanket while asking, ''What the hell are you doing here?''

The springs in the matress let out a creak from under him as he gets up from the bed and heads towards her closet.

He brings both hands in the middle of her clothes and pulls them apart to both ends.

''We're going roller skating,'' He briefly informs while pulling a top  from the rack.

''But,-''

He turns to her with a grin. ''You can't say no.''

''Fine,'' She gives in. ''But can you get out so I can, like, pick out an outfit?''

''No, I wanna do it.''

She jerks back with a small grin playing at her lips. She pulls her blanket off of her legs as she mumbles, ''Okay.''

She pulls a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she walks out of her room and to the bathroom.

Once Devin had completed her usual morning routines that consist of a shower, washing her hair and face, brushing her teeth, she walks back into her bedroom wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her moist body.

Water dripped from the ends of her hair as she stood at her doorway, eyeing the neatly planned outfit on her made bed.

She takes a step forward and uses a foot to kick the door closed behind her, taking a good guess that Jeff made use of his time downstairs.

Changing into a fresh pair of undergarments, Devin dresses herself into the grey knit halter top and black jeans, along with the green Adidas Stan Smith kicks.

She heads for her vanity, where there she spends the next half hour blow drying her hair and applying a light pound of make up.

''What's taking so long-''

He pursed his lips together when his gaze landed on the girl that held a blending eyeshadow brush in one hand and a comb through her hair in the other.