↷ THIRTEEN

‘’Wake up, sleepy head!’’

Devin ran back into her room after brushing her teeth, washing her face and fixing her sloppy bun in the bathroom and jumped onto the bed, climbing one leg over Jeff’s back as he face was stuffed in the pillow.

She sat on the small arch of his back, her hands resting on top of his back muscles.

‘’Oh hell no,’’ He mumbles into the pillow.

She leans down until her chin was on his shoulders.

‘’Get up,’’ She says in his ear. ‘’We got stuff to do.’’

‘’That tickles,’’ He chuckles, his torso bouncing up and down when he does. Devin moves her head back by only a bit when he moves his head to the side to face her. ‘’What do we got to do?’’

She grins. ‘’Get ready and I’ll tell you.’’

He groans. ‘’Don’t tell me, you planned a date?’’

She leans back up and shrugs. ‘’Sure, if you call my brother tagging along, a date.’’

Devin climbs off of him and heads for her dresser.

She opened a drawer while waiting for Jeff to make an exit from her room. When he does, she closes her bedroom door and picks a pair of black leggings from the open drawer, along with a pair of ankle socks.

Taking off her pajama shorts, she slips on her sock before putting on her leggings. She heads for her closet and pulls out a beige burgundy sweatshirt that read Obey in white on the front of it, located around the chest area.

She grabs her black Adidas Superstars and began to tie them on her feet.

Devin gotten up from the ground once she was done, leaving her room to check on Matthew.  When she had first woken up, her mother had blown up her phone with text messages informing her a list of groceries to pick up that morning.

She went to wake up Matt after reading the list and he told her that he’d get up in five more minutes.

It’s safe to say five minutes have been well over passed.

When she opened his door, he was passed out on his bed.

‘’Damn it, Matt,’’ She hissed as she reached for the spray bottle on his dresser that was next to his bedroom door and marched towards him. ‘’I told you what would happen if I caught you sleeping.’’