Chapter 33: Split Ends and Stereotypes

*** Just a disclaimer that I do not have any rights to the song used in this chapter but full credit goes to Ingrid Michealson for writing her beautiful song ‘Around You’

A/N: I really hope you like this chapter (it’s a bit long and I don’t really like it, I might go back and change it a bit later but for now here it is) but as always your feedback is very much appreciated so if you want to leave me a comment or rate I will love you forever! But anyway thank you and happy reading! :)

**********************************************************************

“I love you too.” There was a smile in my face and tears in my eyes as our lips met and despite everything I had been through I couldn’t think of anywhere else I wanted to be then right there in his arms.

(LIAM’S POV)

I woke up the next morning with a huge grin on my face and I looked over to see her smiling in her sleep. I reached over to side table and sighed as I glanced at the clock, we would have to be at their apartment in half an hour for meetings with management. I decided to let her sleep for a while longer so I slipped out of bed and quickly got ready, still trying not to wake her. I had just walked out of the bathroom when I was surprised to see her sitting at the old piano in the corner of my apartment. Her hair was tied back in a messy bun and the boys’ old clothes fit loosely around her small figure. I leant against the doorframe and watched as her slender fingers pressed down on the keys, making the music ring out in the quiet room as her voice picked up the melody.

I call you my friend

And that’s all that I knew

Why do I have to pretend to find ways to be around you?

You’ve been there all along

Holding my hand like you do

Why do I feel that it’s wrong to love to be around you?

And I think I’m losing my mind

Maybe I’ve been hopelessly blind to your beauty

And you have a sweet sinful smile

I’m in trouble cause you turn me upside down and around and around”

I couldn’t help but smile as I listened to her sing and the sun shone through her golden hair as she played from a memory we didn’t think she had.

“Do you feel what I feel? Well? Do you feel this way too?

That every wound seems to heal when I am around you

And I must be losing my mind

Maybe I have been hopelessly blind to your beauty

And you have a sweet sinful smile

I’m in trouble cause you turn me upside down and around and around and around

And I must be losing my mind

Maybe you have a sweet sinful smile I’m in trouble

Cause you turn me upside down and around and around

Turn me upside down and around and around