Chapter 63: I'll Be Your Strength

A/N: Here it is! The final version of chapter 63 is here so I hope you enjoy it! And if you can then please leave me some feedback when you're done reading because it really does help me to write the next chapter after this! But thanks for being so patient! Oh and it has actually been one year since I started writing this story! Dec 5th at 1:44am 2011 was the first time I ever posted Chapter 1 of this story for people to read and I honestly can't believe how far this story has come since then! 63 chapters later I have all of you to thank so thanks a million and it wouldn't be a chapter without me saying this so... happy reading! xx

*******************************************************

I hung up the phone and threw it against the bed. Sliding down the wall and burying my face in my hands. I felt the baby kick but it only made it worse, reminding me of the ticking clock I had and how time always seemed to be running out. Why was everything always so damn hard?

(HARRY’S POV) 

Stupid bloody meddling pricks. I didn’t need them telling me what to do and I sure as hell didn’t need them telling me who I should apologize to. I knew I was being a dick but that was my decision so they could all shut up and leave me to mope. 

“No it just made me feel like shit!” I sat up on my bed, recognizing Nora’s voice and counting each step as I assumed she paced back and forth in her room. 

I slipped off the bed and tiptoed to my door. I opened it slowly but not seeing anyone else in the hallway I snuck out of my room and edged down the wall until I was outside the room Liam and Nora were sharing. 

“…thanks again for trying to help.” I heard a thump before the horribly familiar sound of Nora’s sobbing met my ears and I burst through the door, looking around before my eyes fell upon her crumpled figure on the floor. 

“Nora?” I crouched down in front of her as she looked up at me with her watery blue eyes and tear stained face. 

“Oh, hey Harry.” She wiped her tears on her sleeves and pretended to look at something behind me to avoid my concerned stare.

“Nora who was that?”

“Just, no one.” She made a move to stand up but I put my hands on her shoulders, not letting her go until I got a real answer. 

“Nora? Come on you can tell me anything you know that right?” She nodded before throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me close. 

“Harry,” She whimpered,  “Harry can you just make it all go away?” At a loss for words I picked her up and set her down on the bed, not wanting her to hurt herself trying to get up on her own. 

“I wish I could babe, I really wish I could.” I pushed the damp hair out of her face and tried to console her while the tears still streamed down her face. 

“Then could you do something else for me?” I nodded and turned to face her on the bed, wondering what it was I could do to make her feel better. 

“Could you talk to Lara? For me? Harry I just need everyone to get along, I can’t do this anymore, not with everyone fighting.” 

“Nora I would but…”

“No you’re right, it was too much to ask. I, I better get back to the others or they might think something’s wrong.”

“But something is wrong Nora, and you’re not talking about it.” 

“Well you’re an expert on not talking about things Harry. So why don’t you think about trying to take some of your own advice before shoving it down my throat.” Her expression went from sad to pissed off in a flash. She pushed away from me and stood up. Wiping under her eyes again before slamming the door behind her and storming back downstairs.