**Sneak Preview of Chapter 55**

(HARRY'S POV) 

"Nora was that the door?" 

"What? No we still have an hour! Are they early? I'm still in a towel oh my god I-"

"Just messing with you babe, you're fine." Her expression quickly changed from panicked to pissed and she gripped the towel tighter around her slender frame as she turned away from me. 

"Oh screw you." Nora huffed off into her room to get ready while I sat on the couch and laughed until I felt something hard hit me on the back of the head. I looked up and saw Liam walking past, shaking his head and trying to stifle his own laughter. 

"Be nice Haz, you know she's been freaking out all week." He fixed his shirt collar in the mirror and I sighed, standing up and shaking out my curls as I walked down the hall. 

"Yeah believe me, we all know." I grabbed an apple from their kitchen and sat on the counter, knowing it would freak Nora out when she saw I was ruining her perfectly clean apartment. She had been uptight and all wound-up since Liam had told her his parents were coming today, it had been two weeks and I was just about ready to permanently duct tape her mouth shut. 

"Harry. Off." She spat as she walked out and asked for Liam to do up the back of her shirt, it was a simple white shirt that had a few buttons up the back and a slight lace trim here and there to add some detail, it also had a ribbon that tied at the back, accenting the bump she could no longer hide with baggy sweaters and loose clothes. I still hadn't gotten off the counter but she came and shooed me away as she wiped down the counter for the millionth time and her brown boots echoed off the wooden floors as she paced back and forth. I didn't see what the big deal was anyway, she was just meeting his parents, Lara wasn't this worried and my parents were coming to visit tomorrow, I swear, Nora better be a whole lot nicer once her hormones are normal or else I'll be very disappointed. 

"Nora, pacing isn't going to help. You'll just make yourself tired and when you're tired you know you're a bit..." I trailed off regretting even opening my mouth in the first place. 

"I'm a bit what Harold?"

"Really? The Harold card? Low blow baby cakes." I took a purposely loud bite of my apple and grinned back at her, I knew it was a bit mean but it was all fun and games until, "Was that the door?" Nora squealed as she backed away from me and Liam quickly stood up from is spot on the couch, taking her hand in his as he walked to the door.

Nora had visibly paled since she heard the knocking and I slipped back into the kitchen to avoid the initial introductions. I already knew the Payne's so I didn't feel like I had to be there for the whole "Hi-how are you-it's been so long-great to see you" hubbub, I preferred a simple hello and then we'd get on with our lives. But if Nora had managed to keep herself together long enough to even open the door, I'd be impressed. 

**********************************

A/N: So what do you think so far of the first 500 words? Are you excited to read the rest? Because I have a little over 1000 words to go before I post the full chapter! :) xx