Chapter 47: Maternity Madness

A/N: CHAPTER 47!!!! YAY!! I hope you like this chapter, even though I don't particularly love it, but you always seem to surprise me with your reactions so hopefully this one gets some positive feedback! It's a bit jumpy between the POV's though so if you're confused about anything at all then don't hesitate to ask! I also haven't had any time at all to edit this chapter or really read over it but nonetheless I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint. Thanks and happy reading! :) xx

****************************************************************

“So is that a yes?” I looked up into his bright eyes and the smile on his face was infectious as he chuckled quietly. “Definitely, it’s a yes. Let’s go shopping boo.”

(NORA’S POV)

“Louis William Tomlinson if you throw one more slutty maternity shirt into this dressing room then I swear I will-” Ooomf- I was cut off mid-way through my rant as a flying shirt hit me straight in the face. I pealed the skimpy red fabric off and shook my head; I could practically see Louis’ smirk through the closed door as he tried to stifle his laughter. A sales assistant had already told us, well him, off once already for ‘disturbing the peace’ and I couldn’t imagine the look on that sour woman’s face would be like if she came back here and saw what Lou had been up to since her last visit.

“You alright love, need another shirt?” He could barely speak through his incredibly girly giggles and I didn’t bother answering as I shimmied into simple, loose fitting, emerald green dress I had picked out earlier. “Nora, it was just a joke love. Nora?” It was my turn to laugh then. He always got worried easily but I just clicked the door open and turned away from him, holding up my hair and motioning for him to do up the back of the dress for me.

“Done.” I shivered involuntarily as his hands drew back and I spun around to face him, looking down at the ground as I felt his eyes staring at me. “How does it look? I, I don’t think I should get it I-” I was cut off by Louis for a second time but on this occasion it was by a sweet smile instead of flying clothing.

“Liam’ll go weak at the knees when he sees you in this little number!” I felt the blush creeping up my cheeks as he twirled his finger and mouthed for me to spin. I wobbled around on the heels he had slid under the door earlier, luckily he had the sense not to throw them but I was yet to master the art of walking in them.

“Beautiful!”

“Well I guess that’s one thing we’ll get out of today.” I chuckled as he steadied me before he raised his eyebrow and gave me a famous ‘Louis Look’.

“Are you saying you aren’t getting a single one of those things I threw over?” He had a look of ‘shock’ on his smiley face and I turned and walked back into the dressing room. Picking the shirts and dresses off the floor and chucking them back at him to hang up.

“Lou, maybe El wears these things for you but I’d rather have clothes that serve their purpose and cover me up!” I shut the door against his incredibly loud laughter and ran my fingers through my hair, staring back at my reflection. The dress was made up of a silky fabric that hung loosely around my stomach but was oddly flattering in the way it fell. I sighed before taking it off, I probably wouldn’t have anywhere to wear the dress anyway; I was better off buying jeans with an elastic waist or shirts that seemed to stretch on forever.

I changed back into my old clothes and slipped off the impossibly high heels and back into my faded sneakers, not enjoying how short my legs looked now that I didn’t have the added height.

“Nora! The mean lady is coming back! She looks mad can I come hide with you?” I heard Louis knock on the door and saw his feet sticking out under the door as he anxiously waited.