Intro, Copyright, WARNING

Some facts about this book!

Words count: 105174 words

Days count (writing this book): 90 days

Start-finish: March 26, 2017- June 24, 2017 

Days count (In the book): 13 days

Start-finish (the story):  Thursday, June 1 - Tueday, June 13

Pages count: 302 for A4 so 699 for A5

- - - -

So..Hi! I'm Ida and this is my first book on wattpad. I'm 16 and I'm a sci-math highschool student who writes in her free time. I'm an amateur :D I signed up then posted this story the first day since this plot had been brewed in my mind for weeks. Nice to meet you all!

These are smth I want to say before jumping right in to Chapter 1 of Superhero Crash Course!

I've worked hard on building the plot up then filled the loopholes in it. (Which turned out I've changed pretty much the whole plot once I was done with the QC haha.) The idea of writing a superhero-related book started when I was told to sit down and watch Miraculous Ladybug with my grade 3 cousin XD

Yup. Miraculous Ladybug inspired me to write this book and I have to thank my 9 years old cousin for not letting me finish my physics hw that evening to watch the series with her instead. She legit opened me up to this whole new universe of pawsomeness.

Miraculers! Hullo! *waving*

*clear throat*

However, this book is NOT a fanfiction. It's original idea.

I've done real research behind every science-related issues in the book.

Sooooo please do not copy my book or publish this anywhere without my consent. I really do HATE plagiarism because authors work hard plotting the story line and delivering it in their own unique words. It could really hurt the author's feelings.

Everyone's style is different and all of them are beautiful in their own way.

If this plot sounds similar to some other books, I swear it's coincidental since this is my original plot that I've worked on. The cover is also my own artwork I did specifically for this book.

!WARNING! Comment section contains theories readers came up with. Maybe it's right. Maybe it's wrong :P If you finished the book, please do not comment any spoilers! Trust me, knowing the whole story and all twists beforehand can really ruin your reading experience.

If you like suspense and cliffhangers, ignore the comment section lol

This book could give you 'the feels' so maybe prepare a box of tissues and some cookie dough ice-cream.

AND NEVER SKIP CHAPTERS EVEN THOUGH ITS ART OR COMIC CUZ SPOILERS!!!

Oh, and please please pleas please be nice to others in comments section. No advertising your book here, please. Most authors don't appreciate that and, in my opinion, it's kind of rude.

Okie Dokie! We are done with the intro! I hope you enjoy this book! I really have fun writing it! I'll see you in those Author Notes later on! :)

- Ida