Chapter 3

When Percy got to her home for the next nine months, she was very close to falling asleep

    Around her, while her built in monster senses 'tingled', she felt in peace. There were birds singing in the trees, calling out to each other and replying.

   Where her father got her to stay was not what she had in mind. Other than the woods near the house, and the rich green grass, the closest person was in the boarding house.

   To get anywhere else, Percy would need to cross the bridge. It was going to get lonely, but she had a feeling not for long. In a small town like this, it was either make a bunch of friends or make none. That's how it probably worked out.

   All she had to do is make friends so that she won't be very lonely in the 'house' her father got her.

   It wasn't even a house! It was like a mansion! It was huge and old. It looked like it survived the darkest and roughest things the small town of Mystic Falls has been put through.

    The house/mansion she was gonna start residing in was made out of a beautiful type of wood, glass, and stone. It was also surrounded by the woods.

   It was built in a beautiful modern style which made it look original and comfy. It wasn't everyday you see a combination of modern wooden cabin/mansion/house.

  The house still looked like the woods was it's natural habitat, and that it was special.

   Percy didn't know why, but the house was special. It seemed like it was the kind of place where at first you might protest to going, but ending up loving every second of it because of the vibe it gave off.

   As she entered the house, she took out the key Hermes gave her from her dad

   As she entered the house, she took out the key Hermes gave her from her dad. She slid it into the keyhole and easily opened the door. Expecting there to be cobwebs, spiders, and dust everywhere, she found it so clean that dust wasn't visible. The walls were head-to-toe cobweb free.

   She looked at the room that was immediately in front of her and it was empty. She rolled her eyes at that. Of course it was empty, Hermes said that I just have to go online to pick whatever I need for my home and he will deliver it within a day or two.