Chapter 8

"What can I do for you, Ms Jackson?" The raven haired vampire asked once he opened the front door of the boarding house

Percy didn't hesitate to enter and pass through the door, trying to think of a way to word her answer.

"I think that I'm going to be sick." She exclaimed before plopping down onto one of the couches in his living room.

She brought her arms crossed towards her chest and huffed in a breath. She was cold, and the weather was starting to majorly drop.

"So what does this have anything to do with me?" Damon asked while going over to a table and pouring himself a drink.

"I need company, and want you to distract me from my possibly forming cold." The demigod stated while watching the vampire take a seat on the same couch.

Because of this, Percy got closer to him and then laid her head on his lap, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath in, wanting to go to sleep.

Sure she saw him hurt someone a couple days ago, but that didn't matter to her. She didn't know the whole story, so it wasn't her job to pick who's side was right or wrong.

By far, Damon hadn't made any move to harm her, and as long as that happened then she wasn't going to mind. She moved to Mystic Falls not only because of school, but also to try to get our of drama. So as long as the drama didn't concern her, she was going to stay out of it.

Damon rolled his eyes at Percy, but nonetheless let her try to sleep. While watching her sleep, in a non creepy way, he smiled at her sleeping form before placing his drink on the table.

As Stefan enters the room though, Damon's smile falls and he acts emotionless.

It could have fooled anybody, however, it didn't work because of the fact that Percy was asleep on him and he was petting her hair while staring out the window absentmindedly.

"So any idea of where you'll go?" Stefan asks as he looks expectantly at his brother.

"I don't know. London, maybe. See some friends." Damon said while giving Stefan his signature smirk.

"You don't have any friends, Damon." Stefan replied, watching the smirk fall off his older brothers face.

"You're right, Stefan. I only have you." With that, he gives a quick glance at his sleeping friend, aware of the fact that she might find out what he is, and then she would stop being friends with him. "So, where are we goin'?"

"We are not going anywhere. I'm gonna live my life as far away from you as possible." Stefan sharply answered, not caring if it hurt his brother or not.

Damon looks down at his raven haired best friend before stretching his arm out to grab a pillow to slide under her head.

"But we're a team! We could travel the world together. We could try out for 'The Amazing Race'." Damon spoke as he covered Percy's sleeping form with a jacket that was lying around then heading towards his brother.