Chapter 45

We need to talk - Damon

    Percy listened to Paul read the text message, and it was now in her head, being read over and over again.

    "Am I going to expect to find you next door today? Because don't act as if I didn't see that kiss last night."  

     Percy gave him a weird look, "What's wrong with a kiss on the cheek? Do you want one?" 

     And as if to prove her point that it was really nothing, she stood on her toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek before standing back and looking back at him with an unimpressed look. 

     "But he is a guy," Paul argued. 

     "And you're not?" 

    "He's still young." 

     "He is a vampire." 

     "That's even worse!" 

     "Just relax, Paul. It's not like anything is going to happen." 

    "Don't say that," Percy's stepfather immediately said to her. 

    Percy only looked at him with confusion as she started to flip her phone from hand to hand "What's wrong with that?" 

     "You're jinxing yourself." 

     "You're being dramatic." 

     "Do you know what you've gone through in your life? I have a right to say that," Paul shot back, a look of a concerned parent portrayed through his posture, fidgeting, and eyes. 

       "Okay then, I guess you're stuck with my bad luck-filled self for your entire life." 

        Paul shot her an unamused look as she looked back down to her phone to see the message. Even though she couldn't really read it without difficulty because of the whole dyslexia thing, she still knew what it said and could imagine it. 

    She then looked up at her stepfather with a bit of a confused look, "How did we go from my text to how you are disapproving of Klaus?" 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

   Percy entered the Mikaelson mansion with a smile and made her way to the living room, where she had a pretty good feeling everyone was. 

    She was currently ignoring how angry or concerned Paul was going to be once he learned that she decided to let talking to Damon wait for later on. 

    She then gives an even wider grin as she opens the door and sings out, "Good morning, guys!" 

    The daughter of Poseidon kept smiling as she walked into the study and flopping herself onto the couch next to Klaus before pulling her legs up to her chest before turning to Klaus and taking silent sips of her nectar while happily watching him sketch what seemed to be a starry night with the Hercules Constellation in intricate detail.