Chapter 11

Percy gave a ferocious yell of anger as she punched the wall as hard as she could

     Everyone from camp, Paul and Estelle, and even a couple of gods were in the room.

     "Percy, there wasn't anything you could have done." Annabeth sadly stated as she went up to her female best friend and gave her a tight comforting hug that didn't help one bit.

     Sally had been a mother to basically everybody, even if she only met them once.

    And now, she was lying lifeless on her bed with a sobbing Paul right beside her. 

     Percy took in a deep breath only to have it turn into an ugly sob. Tears escaped her and she couldn't seem to be able to stand any longer.

    Everybody in the room seemed to be watching her in sadness.

      Sally Jackson-Blofis. A wonderful woman who had died from a gruesome disease.

     Nobody seemed to have ever seen anything like it before, and nobody had been able to cure it.

     As Sally's last breath escaped and her life slipped away, everybody gave Percy a hug, wanting to try to help somehow on her grieving. Hades made sure to tell her that she had been immediately sent to a wonderful place in Elysium that many would only ever dream of.

    It had been a month since Percy left Mystic Falls. That had been 730 hours of Percy being beside her mother. 43829 minutes of either talking about and reliving memories or baking something in the kitchen.

     "I can't stay here," Percy said to everybody while tears kept streaming down her face.

     "There are too many memories. Too many things that remind me of her. I can't stand it!" She yelled, not even trying to wipe away her tears.

     "Percy, it's life! People come and go!" Annabeth shouted while shaking Percy's shoulders. She was afraid. Afraid that Percy was going to do something drastic.

     "What if I don't want that to be how life is!? Huh!? Shouldn't I have a say in this!?" Percy practically exploded, giving everybody near her a murderous look.

      As that happened, the pipes in the apartment seemed to burst and the ground started to violently shake.

    Percy practically looked like how Aang looked when he found out that Appa was missing. It wasn't a pretty sight.

     "Persephone! Stop this!" Poseidon shouted at his daughter, somehow unable to actually stop everything she was doing.

     "Percy, let's get you home." Apollo gently said while slowly and cautiously stepping towards her.

     He then quickly went to catch her hands which seemed to have started punching the wall because they were also immensely bleeding. He held them for a couple of seconds to heal them before letting go of her now healed hands and shaking her shoulders to ineffectively try and stop her.