Chapter 55

"I'm bored

     "I'm bored..." Percy sang in a depressing tune that sort of sounded like an off-key version of 'Mad World'.

     She then got up from the couch in the Lockwood parlor room and walked towards the one that Tyler lounged on. Once she got there, she draped herself on it dramatically while giving an even more dramatic sigh, "So, so bored." 

      Seeing as he was doing his best to ignore her, she got up and made sure she was in his face as she literally dropped next to him. She put her hand on her forehead in a way that people stupidly do, "And you're here just sitting with a bottle of kidney poison in your hand, not even giving the slightest bit of sympathy to me." 

     He gave a roll of his eyes as he flicked her forehead, "Well damn, Percy! What do you want me to do?" He harshly got out, ignoring how one hybrid walked towards him in a bit of a threatening way. 

     Percy held up her finger towards the hybrid before shooing him off, obviously not wanting him to pick a stupid fight for no reason. 

     "Entertain me," she basically ordered as she gave him a pout and grabbing his hand as if to pull him up. 

     The hybrid gave a puff before turning around so as to have his back face hers, still nursing the alcohol bottle lovingly by making sure none of it would spill or anything. 

     "Come on!" Percy yelled as she started to give him some puppy eyes - well more like seal eyes according to her friends - as she tried to get him to relent, "I have the perfect thing for us to do! And you can even have alcohol with it... even though I doubt it'll be just as good." 

     And with that, she got up from her place next to him before walking towards the hybrid from before, "Sweets, what's your name?" 

     As she said this, she gave a soft smile that could melt hearts from miles away as she fought back a smirk. 

     The hybrid gave a visible gulp as it was seen that he looked her over quickly before retreating his eyes back to hers. 

     "Yeah?" She basically commanded in a tone that made her sound like she was asking.  

     "Michael," he promptly answered as his eyes wavered. 

     She gave him a smile, "Michael? That's cute." 

     Percy then lifted herself on her toes before reaching up and patting Michael on the head twice. She then walked away towards where she knew the kitchen was. 

     As her bodyguard turned around so as to follow her into the kitchen, per Klaus' orders, Percy turned around last second so as to say, "Make sure Ty is in here and away from that stupid poison. And be sure to bring it to me so I can properly get rid of it." 

     She gave another grin before skipping into the kitchen as she started to slip out a vial from her pocket. After that, she went ahead and opened all the cabinets so as to find all the things she needed.