Chapter 15

GUYS! PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

    The SUV is parking in the driveway. A man is carrying Elena, who is waking up. Another man though, was having a struggle with Percy. Even though she was knocked out, it didn't mean that she couldn't dream. And boy, was her dream something at that particular time. She thrashed around, kicking and even almost screaming.

   Once they are in the house. The man carrying Elena puts her on the couch. The one carrying Percy, though, just drops her to the floor with a sigh of relief. Elena's hands and her feet are tied, which Percy's captor takes notice of.

    As the first captor removes the ropes from Elena, the second snatches them from his hand and ties them on Percy. He had a feeling that somebody was going to get hurt, and that somebody was probably going to be him or the other guy.

   Percy started to stir into consciousness after barely a minute of being tied up. She tries to rub her eyes like any normal person does when they are waking up, but finds herself unable. That makes her eyes widen in realisation before she started to look around the room.

    "Any other day, I would throw a sarcastic comment about how it seems you guys are like into kinks or something. But I'm not in much of a good mood." She glared at the men, watching as the one who knocked her out whispered something and left the room. Probably forever.

    "Untie me!" Percy squirmed in her place, trying to do it herself. Finding herself unable to, she had an idea.

   "What do you want?" A voice asked in fear and pain, causing Percy to look over in surprise. Oh. Doe eyed Gilbert is here.

   "Ssh." Is the only reaction the man had.

   "Please, I'm hurt." Elena whimpered.

   "I know. Just a taste." The man vamps out and leans down to bite her wound that already had blood over it, but a woman arrives and he stops.

   "Trevor! Control yourself." She yells. If looks can kill, then she would probably get second place. Behind Percy, duh. 

    "Buzzkill." The man now identified as Trevor mutters.

    Trevor then turns towards the silent Percy Jackson, giving her a look before a smirk goes on a his face. He starts to walk up to her, vamping out again. He grabs her in a speed that she wasn't used to responding too that she cries out in pain as his vampire teeth penetrate her neck.

     Right as it happened, he was pulled away from her as he took one taste of her blood. The same woman smacks him upside the head, then points to outside the door.

    "If anything happens or happened to her, we will be dead in less than a second. Be glad that nothing happened." The woman says, another warning probably being on the tip of her tongue.