Epilogue

Havana One week later -

Havana
One week later -

    Seven days and seven nights had passed since Percy had left Mystic Falls.

    Seven days and seven nights had passed since she had found herself in any supernatural drama.

    Seven days and seven nights had passed since she had last seen Klaus.

    A person may never realise, but a lot of change could occur to a person's life in the course of seven days and seven nights.

    Paul and Estelle were still living in the Virginia town, and a lot of her belongings were still strung around her room; yet there was no way that she was going to be allowed to return.

    Her father thought that he had control over her - even though the only presence he ever had in her life was to bring her into life-threatening battles and wars. He believed that Mystic Falls was the worst place he could have ever let his daughter live, even though it wasn't much of him letting her live there but instead her school reputation and records.

    The daughter of Poseidon figured that as soon as she gets this whole 'god' and 'werewolf' drama settled down, her father was probably going to lay off and let her be.

     In fact, she was almost completely sure of that. What she wasn't sure of was if she would ever get to see any of the Mystic Falls folks.

     At the moment though, she feared that her making friends and finding someone was a waste of her time. She feared that she would never get to see any of them again, especially Niklaus.

     She had gotten off on a good start with everyone there, but then nearly all her relationships got rocky and sketchy. The friendships that she did keep felt on-and-off, and that did not bode well with her. Friends like Caroline and Matt truly made her stay worthwhile, even when their own friends had some vendetta against her.

     She didn't fully understand what they had against her, seeing as she mainly acted on what she thought was right. Sometimes she let everything get to her and got caught up in all the drama, but she wasn't one to do something that would deem her as 'evil' or the 'bad guy' just to spite.

     She did some wrong, yet she also did some good during her time in Mystic Falls.

    The daughter of Poseidon will admit that there was a lot that she could've done that she didn't, but that did not mean that she entirely wronged.

     However, even with that, Percy felt regret for not going to everyone she wronged and apologising to them or bidding them goodbye - even if they had wronged her first.

     She did not regret spending her final day with Nik, even if she hadn't spent it in the sweetest way possible - well, some parts were definitely sweet.