Chapter 39

A/N - sorry if you guys felt like the last chapter was too long

A/N - sorry if you guys felt like the last chapter was too long... a bunch of stuff happened in it though it was one episode only. If you guys haven't realized, my story has one chapter = one episode.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

     Percy watched her group of friends with an uncertain look. They were currently planning on how to take down Klaus and had somehow roped her and Rebekah into helping. 

     "Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait." Stefan suggested. 

     "And you what? Vervained him?" Elena asked.

    At this, Damon interrupted, "No, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic."

      "Okay, fine," Stefan said, "We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger."

     "Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." Elena started to say. 

     Stefan then finished for her, "We drove it through his heart."

     Percy gave them an unimpressed look, "How in Hades are we supposed to have done that? Mikael terrifies Klaus, so what makes you think that 'taking him down' is going to be believable?" 

    Elena then nodded to what Percy said before adding on, "And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?"

    Damon seemed to agree with what the girls had brought up, "Good point! You, my brother, have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him... last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied."

    Everyone turned to Stefan as Percy went and sat on one of the couches, causing him to look defensive, "Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here."

     Percy then went and asked another question, "Why do we even need Klaus dead? He hasn't done anything in some time and just seems to want to make 'friends' in a different way than he should." 

      "I swear it is as if you've been brainwashed or something," Damon muttered before asking the demigod, "What would make you have any idea of what is life-threatening or not? You make friends with anything breathing!" 

      Percy stuck her tongue at him as Elena went to speak, "Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof."

    At that moment a voice interrupted, "Then I shall be dead."

    Percy, who had closed her eyes and tried to nod off a bit, jumped a foot in the air while yelling, "Oh my gods!" 

    Elena, looking as if she knew he was there the whole time, asked, "What if he wants to see you in person?"