Chapter 32

Percy grumbled as she, Klaus, and Stefan are trudged through the mountains that Hybrid Douche was forcing them to go through so to get to Ray's pack

The daughter of Poseidon felt sorry for Stefan since he was the one carrying Ray, unconscious, on his shoulders.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked Stefan in what Percy assumed was a mocking tone. This was the first time that anybody from the trio had spoken since the car ride, and Percy had a feeling that a fight was on the verge of brewing.

Stefan shook his head while keeping his eyes on the ground a bit, making sure to not trip, "I'm fine."

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..."

"This isn't even that much walking. I wish I was able to drive when I had to get places. Everything would've been so much easier," Percy mumbled as she sped up to in front of the boys, figuring that she would know that she'd reached the destination once she got there.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great," Stefan said, following Percy as to not get separated. He didn't mind getting separated from Klaus, but he didn't want to leave Percy with him.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus said with what seemed to be a disapproving tone.

"See! That's what I'm always telling him!" Percy exclaimed while turning back to the boys with her arms in the air.

Stefan rolled his eyes at Percy before saying to Klaus, "Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer."

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." The Mikaelson said in what Percy could only assume as cheerfulness.

As he says this, Percy suddenly stops as she stared at what seemed to be a large camp. Following Percy's lead, the two stop before looking at where she was looking.

Stefan enters the camp first. Percy watches as everyone at the camp turns and looks at him. Stefan, a bit too dramatically for her liking, puts Ray on the ground and they all watch as a woman rushes over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" The woman shouts hysterically while looking up at Stefan.

Klaus joins Stefan right as the woman asks who the Salvatore was, "The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."

The woman looks at him with a look of fright, "You're the hybrid."

Klaus smiles, causing Percy to roll her eyes as he said, "You've heard of me. Fantastic."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Percy, who had been leaning against a tree since she hadn't known what she was supposed to do, got off and started to walk to where Klaus and Stefan were sitting.