Chapter 46

   "Hazel!"

      The daughter of Poseidon shouted so loud that the whole neighborhood could hear, but she didn't care about that.

     She ran as fast as she could before launching herself onto the daughter of Pluto before clinging onto her like her life depended on it.

    "It's absolutely great to see you, Haze. Everything is so messed up," Percy mumbled into Hazel's hair as the girl tightly hugged her back.

     It was an unspoken rule between the girls that if one seemed to be in distress or in any sort of stress, they would go to the other so that they could talk and try to formulate a plan on how to calm down and move on.

     "I missed you," Hazel said to Percy before letting go of her and staring up at her house.

     "Let's go inside, there's a lot for me to tell you."

     "Inside? Here? This is all yours?" Hazel asked with a look of wonder in her eyes.

     Percy grinned, "Yepper."

   As she started to skip towards her wooden home, she looked back and spoke to her friend, "You wanna know why I asked about New Orleans?" 

     It was quiet for a second as Hazel started to skip behind Percy so as to catch up with her and to be on the same pace as her. 

    "Yeah." 

     I think I'm gonna go visit the place. I've got a friend who's probably going to take me if he mans up enough to do so." 

     And with that, Percy started to skip faster and made her way towards the front foor of the wooden house. 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

     "How were you able to afford all this?" Hazel asked in wonder.

     "Dad helped out," Percy said with a grin as she held onto Hazel's hand and pulled her towards the staircase.

     "This is bigger than any house I've ever seen. It's even bigger than the Big House."

     Percy shrugged, "Eh. I don't think so but maybe. Klaus' house can't compare though. It's humongous."

     The daughter of Poseidon then tugged on her arm up the staircase and went as fast as she could without tripping over any stairs.

     Hazel gripped onto Percy's hand as she tried to keep up and to not trip over any of the stairs or the toys on the stairs.

      "There's something I need to show you. Only a few people know about it and you're going to be one of them."

     "And what is it?" Hazel asked as they started to walk through the hallway.