Chapter 54

"Do you have it?" Percy asked in a hushed whisper as she stood right in front of her window

      "Do you have it?" Percy asked in a hushed whisper as she stood right in front of her window. She was currently doing her best not to wake up Estelle or Paul, but that was a bit hard considering that it looked like she was making a drug deal. 

      "Yes, I do. You're lucky that I have connections. I might not have been able to get you these if I didn't," Replied her partner in crime as he sat on her windowsill. 

      "Lucky for me," Percy said with a grin as she took the box from him and swiftly opened it, quickly discarding the top of the box to the side before dropping the entire box once she held the item. 

       The man nodded before quickly sliding from her windowsill into her room. He then went ahead towards her lights and flipped the switch while Percy took a seat. 

     The daughter of Poseidon quickly unscrewed the green lid of the new, sea-green colored contacts as she waited for Apollo to join her at her side so as to tell her his opinion. 

      Once she carefully put in both contacts, she turned towards him, "Yeah? Does it work?" 

      Apollo gave a grin as he nodded, which prompted Percy to jump up excitedly before rapidly giving him a high-five, which he happily accepted. 

      "Remember to give Asclepius a kiss on the cheek for me, yeah?" Percy said with her ever-growing grin on her face. 

   Apollo blew at the strand of his blond hair that went down to his eyes before laughing, "Why don't you give him the kiss yourself? And while you're at it, I wouldn't mind one for me, either." 

    Percy, in the happy mood she was in, went ahead and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a tight hug. Oblivious to the defeated puff that Apollo gave at the action, she unwrapped her arms from around him but still held his shoulders as she gave him a sweet, friendly kiss on the cheek. 

      "There. Consider yourself branded," she said with a laugh that was almost a giggle. 

      Sure, the contacts did not really solve much of her current problems, but at the moment she found that taking things one step at a time was best. 

      "Wait..." Percy said as the smile left her face, replacing it with furrowed eyebrows of curiosity, "What do you mean by 'why don't you give him a kiss yourself'? How the Hades am I going to see him when he is far from Mystic Falls?" 

      "Easy," Apollo said as his tiny look of disappointment wiped away, "Go to the Grill in half an hour. He asked to see you anyways." 

      Percy poked his cheek continuously, "Why would he need to see me?" 

      Apollo fidgeted a bit as his thumbs twidled with the hem of his shirt. He then gave a bit of a nervous laugh, "So... I might have mentioned a teeny tiny detail to him..."