Chapter 25

So, I uploaded this and Chapter 24 at the same time, so make sure you and read that too!

Klaus, in Alaric's body, opens the closet and takes out 2 shirts. Katherine is tied to a chair.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?"

He hold the shirts up and shows them to Katherine. "Okay, bad, or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine said in a bored tone.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" Klaus remarked before asking.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill." Klaus then started to put on the shirt that Katherine chose.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine piped up, making him nod in conversation.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it."

He gets closer to her and touches her face. She seems afraid. Much more afraid than ever before.

"Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know."

Klaus puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the face.

"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me."

She looks at him and he compels her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." Klaus thought before he gave her a mean look, "Anything else?"

Katherine fidgeted in her place, him being one of the only people she could never seem to easily lie to.

"I'm waiting," Klaus harshly said, demanding to know everything that he didn't.

"There's a half blood in Mystic Falls," Katherine looked down at the ground, tears in her eyes. Being in the situation she was in, she just wanted to die. Couldn't he just grant her that?

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it." Katherine started to beg, interrupting him from a question he was about to ask.

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He takes a single-blade pocketknife from his pocket, opens it, and holds it before Katherine. "I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself."