Chapter 58

The daughter of Poseidon walked down the stairs with her Adidas bag on her back

        The daughter of Poseidon walked down the stairs with her Adidas bag on her back. She was dressed in black pants, a tucked in white shirt, and a brand new leather jacket. She was also sporting an all-natural look - which meant that her face was naked and bare from makeup. 

      Now, this whole outfit choice might seem like something she would probably wear, but to the gang in Mystic Falls, it would be a new change. 

     Shifting focus back onto the Adidas bag that she was gripping tightly, it contained a navy blue, backless bodycon dress that she knew she would either pull off or look like a complete disaster. 

     At the moment, she was supposed to meet up with Caroline - who was outside the Lockwood Mansion. The reasoning for that was two things. One, she had to help in setting up for the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant. And two, she wanted to huff and puff about the dress that was currently in her bag. 

     There was no denying that the dress was stunning and that it complimented her dark hair, but the reason as to why she had to wear it was something she kind of detested. 

     Percy did not mind the fact that she had said yes to a date with Klaus. In fact, she was ecstatic. Any mention of the hybrid brought a grin to her face. However, because of that reaction, Nico and Apollo would not stop teasing her about him. 

     She thanked the gods that Nico decided to go back to camp so as to spend the day with Will. She was already annoyed by the fact that Apollo thought that it would be best to watch how her date goes. That basically meant that he would probably find every way to embarrass her. 

    As she got to the bottom of the stairs, she threw her bag into a closet before heading out to join Caroline, who was on the phone with who she assumed was either Stefan, Damon, or Elena since Caroline said, "Besides, you're a founding member, by definition you have to be here," while walking around with a clipboard. 

      Percy shook her head as she walked over to Caroline, who had stopped at a table and rearranged some flowers to her satisfaction. 

     She stops in front of the vampire and goes to say something, but stops as she hears the voice of Stefan say, "Elena and I broke up. By definition, I don't need to be anywhere."

     Caroline looked up at Percy and gave her a tight-lipped smile while her eyes screamed 'WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW'. She then lowered the phone a bit as she asked the demigod and older vampire, "Did that sound as depressing to you as it did to me?"

    Percy nodded while giving a chuckle, "As depressing as they come." 

     The blonde looked like she was suppressing a giggle or a laugh before pulling the phone away from her ear and putting it on speaker so that the demigod could hear the conversation too.