Chapter 9

Percy heard the sound of an engine outside her door at three in the morning

At the moment she wasn't asleep because she had gotten plenty of sleep at Damon's, so she quickly slipped on comfortable flats before grabbing her trust sword-pen. Yes, it is now called a sword-pen.

As she crept down her stairs and up to her front door, she took a look outside the window before letting out a breathe of relief.

It was only Damon..... and Elena?

At this the demigod was confused. She was pretty sure that she had passed Elena and Stefan a couple of hours ago with Stefan. Did that mean she was playing the both of them? Stringing them along in her trap? Because Damon was staring at the currently unconscious girl with a find smile.

After a second or two, Damon looked up at Percy's door before honking for Percy to get out.

Percy took a deep breathe in before plastering on a smile then opening the front door.

"Damon! I hope you aren't gonna drug me once I get in because it seems you've already done so with your lover." Percy said, giving Damon a harmless wink as she stood at the passenger seat door.

She crossed her arms and looked at Damon expectantly. Damon didn't understand the gesture at first until her saw that Percy was looking at Elena and where the brunette was sitting.

Damon gave her a smirk before he opened the car door and got out, walking over to the other side so that he could pick Elena up and place her in the backseat.

Percy smiled in accomplishment before sliding into the passengers seat, watching as Damon drove off and her house got smaller and smaller in the distance.

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Morning." Damon cheerfully told Elena as she woke up.

"Where are we?" Elena asked, startled and not having yet paid attention to her surroundings and who else was with her in the car.

"Georgia" Percy replied with a clap. The road trip by far reminded her of how her quests used to go. Most of the time it would begin - and most likely end - with someone clueless on what's happening and everything that they were going to end up doing.

"Georgia? No, no. No, we're not. Seriously, Damon. Where are we?" Elena asks, not looking at the demigod who she barely even knew other than the tiny nods or smiles they gave each other in the halls.

"Seriously, we're...we're in Georgia. How ya feeling?"

"I...I..." she stuttered out, unsure of how she was supposed to reply.

"There's no broken bones. I checked." Damon assured her. Percy, at this part, looked at Elena in confusion. Why would she have gotten broken bones?