Chapter 4

Percy stretched as her alarm rang for the sixth time that day

Percy stretched as her alarm rang for the sixth time that day. It was still early, 6:36 am, but she couldn't afford to be late for the first day of school.

The past two weeks in Mystic Falls had been tragically boring for her. She had hoped that something would happen.

She cracked her neck as she got out of her bed and climbed out, eager to get the year done with even though it had just began.

She took a speedy shower and got dressed in a blue shirt and black pants. Percy decided that until the weather started to get colder, she is going to make the Aphrodite cabin proud. Other than the fact that she felt like wearing all the outfits she had Thalia, Annabeth and a couple other campers that felt like tagging along go with them on a shopping trip, she felt that she should try to challenge herself. She wanted to see when she would became a mess.

She dressed quickly, and by the time it was 6:57 am she was done. She still had half an hour until she had to be at school.

She entered the kitchen so she can make breakfast. Of course, it had to be blue pancakes. She hummed a tune while flipping them and eventually started to sing out. By the time she drowned them in syrup -which sadly wasn't blue- she had finished singing Thinking Out Loud.

She plopped onto a chair in the surprisingly organized kitchen and started to wolf down her food while opening a group message between the seven.

Thanks to Leo's awesomeness, her phone was also monster proof and was in Ancient Greek. She didn't know how Leo was able to get it in Ancient Greek instead or normal Greek, but she wasn't complaining.

Everyone had wished Percy good luck. And most of them warned and joked with her about trying not to destroy this school.

She smiled at her phone and put it away as she picked up her phone and headed towards her door, ready to get to school and get the year over with.
___________________________________________
Percy made her way through the crowded halls of Mystic Falls High School. Throughout the halls were murmurs of people glancing at her and talking while pointing. Other people were talking about an animal attack from last night. And, thank the gods, everyone else was minding their own business.

With her Jansport swung over her shoulder, Percy walked into the office to get her schedule for the year. Yesterday she had briefly came for a tour of the school. It quickly ended because the school wasn't really large.

She gave a smile and a wave to the person sitting behind the desk. "Hi." She said as her fake smiled looked convincing to the person, it looked like she was excited to be at school. As if, Percy thought as she rolled her eyes once she turned away from her, schedule in hand.

She turned a right as she looked at her schedule, trying to decipher the words. She gave up after a couple of tries and leaned against the only thing she knew where it was. Her locker.