Chapter 13

Percy hummed a joyful tune as she stepped out of her house, closing the door behind her

    Percy hummed a joyful tune as she stepped out of her house, closing the door behind her. She was going over to Damon's because it seemed that all the drama and issues happened over there, so she should probably be there to not miss out on everything and so she could enjoy the show.

     She kept humming the tune, occasionally jumping over a broken branch before she neared the Salvatore Boarding House.

    Once on the steps of the house, she saw a sight she thought she would've never see. Little Gilbert was knocking on the door.

    Now, the thing is, she had never been introduced to him and neither has he, but while she had been over at his house she saw a picture of Elena, him, and two adults. It wasn't hard to put two and two together to come to the conclusion that he was Little Gilbert.

     "I need to talk to you." Jeremy said, awkwardly standing at the doorway.

    "And why do I need to talk to you?" Damon asked with a raised eyebrow while standing in a defensive position. He spotted Percy come up from behind Jeremy which led to him moving away to let her in before going back to his conversation with the young Gilbert.

   Damon stayed quiet, waiting for Jeremy's response. Receiving no answer, Damon tries to close the door on him. Jeremy however, catches it and pushes it back open.

    "Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet." Jeremy rushed out, obviously trying to think of more to say to the older vampire but at the same time wanted to go. 

    "Wow, fascinating. Not enough." Damon then attempts to close the door again, but Jeremy pushes back once more.

   "But Mason Lockwood is and he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here." What he said finally piqued Damon's interest.

   "A moonstone?" He repeated in a monotone voice that signified his boredom. 

   "And I know where it is." Jeremy smugly said, which brought a grin to Percy's face. Today was going to have action in it. 

   "And you're bringing me this why?"

   "Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, okay?" Little Gilbert pushed, his eyes darting to see what's behind the door as he fixed the strap of his shoulder bag. He also sent Percy a questioning look, not having met her before and feeling like she was not really supposed to be involved in all the supernatural crap. Oh how wrong he was. 

     Damon then further questioned, "What's your sister say about this little discovery?" 

    At this, Jeremy doesn't answer, staying in silence. His silence made Damon give a mock reply with a smirk on his face while Percy gave a silent laugh, "Oh, you haven't told her, have you?"