Chapter 56

"Do you really have to be in Italy?" Percy asked as she lounged on her favorite couch in the Lockwood mansion

      Currently, Tyler was put doing gods knows what and she was on the phone with her favorite hybrid while Apollo was in the bathroom. Klaus had not taken the arrival of Apollo as a good thing but did not want to argue with her much so he agreed with having him come over.

     And, with him not taking Apollo's arrival lightly, that meant he decided it would be the best time to take a trip to Italy.

      "I'm in search for the sword. You should know that," the original said, though the line was not as clear as Percy would've liked.

     If she could take a guess, then she would guess that Klaus was so willing to go to Italy overnight because of how he didn't want to see Apollo.

     Putting that aside, she wished that she could IM him, but with the fact that someone could come in any second, she was not going to take that risk.

      Percy pouted, "You could have taken me then. I really want to see Italy."

       She could practically hear the skepticism in his voice as he asked, "Haven't you been here? When you had to go to Rome?"

      "Yeah, but I was under pressure with the fact that evil Mother Earth was threatening to destroy this world!"

       "But you did go. And besides, you would have to be digging then," Klaus said, knowing that Percy would not need much protection there since it was filled with hybrids and none of the Five were there.  

      Percy rolled her eyes and muttered a small 'fine' before hanging up, not realizing that Klaus had wanted to tell her something else.

      "Was that your douche of a boy-toy?" Apollo asked as he walked in with sweatpants and a wife beater on while running his fingers through his wet hair.

        "He's not my boy-toy."

        "Oh right. Wrong word. He's your boyfriend," Apollo corrected himself as he snickered and sat on her legs, not caring that he was squishing them.

        In retaliation, she went ahead and grabbed a pillow before bringing it down on him over and over again.

      "He's not my boyfriend either," she said as she pulled her legs away from him.

        Apollo raised an eyebrow at her before pinching her while saying, "I suppose that liplock of yours was nothing then?"

      "Oh go screw yourself!" Percy shouted as she got up with a hint of a smile while a rosy pink was dusted on her cheeks.

      Apollo gave a shrug at what she said while saying, "Easier said than done."

       Percy crinkled her nose but otherwise ignored him and made her way towards the kitchen so as to get her orange juice gallon. She was not finished with it and was not willing to just leave it.