Chapter Eight

My course lecturer said something wonderful today.

Writing itself is a school,It's not something natural,we also learn writing.We acquire to write,nobody is born with the ability to write.

It is not a natural gift.
In as much as you acquire it,it flows naturally.

Writing is a discovery,when you put it into practice,you discover your abilities:

Who you are..

Everyone has the ability to write,when you make it a part of you..

It becomes easy. 💥💡

Ahmad's POV...

After telling Safaa about the university Salman suggested I gave her the phone I bought for her.She refused to collect it at first,but I refused to take it back too.She thanked me profusely and I left her at garden because I have a lot of work to do.

Some days after Salman told me he met Safaa and they talked again about her school and that he has began the process of enrolling her into it.

Salman is always known as the kind and compassionate one but his sudden closeness with Safaa started disturbing me when all she could talk about is Yaya Salman did this or did that.He has become her idol after enrolling her in an Open University.He is always faster than I am.He gave her a laptop and made her learn how to use it and access the website of the school.

She chose international relations which he studied so unfortunately she always asks of his help.She's slowly getting more close to Salman and I don't like that at all.

I don't stay at home this days because of work,I handle one of our father's company and being the head is not that easy.

Ma'aruf who's Abidah's fiancè and my childhood friend stopped by my office and I halted my work.There's a lot of catching up we need to do.

"I can't wait to sweep your sister off her feet soon" Ma'aruf said with happiness evident in his voice.

"Hmmm" I sighed sounding distant.

"What's wrong Man? You seem off?"

"It's about Safaa,I think Salman is falling for her and I can't afford that" I said massaging my beard.

"Well then confess"

"I don't know if she feels the same" I complained.

"Oh please,you don't even know how cute you are with each other,you act like a couple already" He encouraged me.

"I think she feels the same too,but then there's Mama,she hates Safaa"

"Well she's not staying with your mother when you two get married and Mama will eventually like her" He commented.

"I don't know Ma'aruf" I said.

"Try talking to Safaa first,if she says Yes then a big problem will be solved"

"Okay I will try" I said taking my phone which began vibrating.

"She's calling" I added pressing answer.

"Na'am Safaa,I'll be home soon In shaa Allah,you can give him some but don't forget to keep my share,alright bye"

"See she called but it's always about Salman" I said with a frown.