Chapter Thirty Four

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I was a foolish little child,crazy things I used to do and all the pain I put you through,Mama now am here for you...

For all the times I made you cry,the days I told you lies,now it's time for you to rise,For all the things you sacrifice...🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Who likes this song??😍😍😍

And guess who sang it?😉😉

It's one of my fav.

Enjoy the chapter

Sorry for the long wait😘😘😘

Safaa's POV...

"Darling your brother is a fool,how can a person let his mother depict his every move,He's such an as..." Abidah placed her palm on Ma'aruf's mouth to stop him from uttering an insult.

The silent drive to the hospital coupled with my exhaustion made me close my heavy eyelids.Nothing can be compared to the serenity I felt while I was sleeping.When I opened my eyes,I found myself on a hospital bed with my Mama sitting on a visitor's chair right next to me.

"Safaa,my baby you're awake" She smiled.

"Maa" I croaked taking her hands in mine.

"Shh it's okay,Mama is here now,you will be fine"

"Maa I missed you so much but am still so sleepy" I yawned covering my mouth with my palms.

"You can't go back to sleep,You've been out for a day,we were all waiting for you to wake up"

"Including Yaya Ahmad?" I asked her eagerly hoping to hear a Yes.

"No he hasn't visited"

"Oh" I sadly sighed.

"It's suspicious considering the love you two have for each other,tell me Safaa why didn't he visit you?"

"Maa please,maybe he's busy with his wedding preps"

"No don't lie to me,Are you guys fighting because of his second marriage? Safaa I thought I told you not to allow that affect your relationship with your husband?"

"Mama" I hiccuped clutching the sheets on the bed.

"And you're hurting the baby growing inside of you,Do you have any idea how slender you're looking? Why can't you just accept his marriage?"

"Mama stop scolding me and repeat what you just said at first?" I asked giddily.

"Yes you careless girl,you're pregnant" She grinned.

"Alhamdulillah,Alhamdulillah" I face palmed myself feeling ashamed of how happy I reacted infront of my Mama.

"Wait till I tell my son inlaw about it" Mama got up from her seat.

"He won't be excited about it" I blurted.

"What did you say?"

"I said nothing Mama" I smiled before closing my eyes and falling into yet another deep slumber.

I spent two more days at the hospital but Yaya Ahmad didn't care to visit me.Mama kept putting me under pressure to tell her what's happening between the two of us but I refused to,how can I begin telling her the son inlaw she has high expectations from treats me like an enermy,how can I tell her that the marriage she believes is close to perfect is about to crumble?