Chapter Forty Four

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM...

I hope you guys can still remember the storyline 😄😄😄

I'm sorry for making you wait,You know I can't love writing more than school right? But wallahi writing is more lovable than school☹☹☹

And I love it more...

Share wani School dinnan😩😏🙄

School is just,ughhhhh,help us Ya Allah.

Anyway here's chapter errrmm,lemme check.

Yes chapter forty four.😀

Henjoy😘😘😘😘😘

Zarah discussed things with her Mother and decided to inform Ahmad about the baby,If he isn't the father then who is? She had a shower upon reaching home and knocked on his study before sauntering in,his piercing and murderous gaze almost making her stumble on her way.Ahmad had dark circles around his eyes,he appeared unruly and tired but she didn't care,atleast she tried cheering him up but he always shut her out.

"What again Zarah?" He asked her slowly,making her shiver upon hearing the disinterested manner he asked of her request.

She didn't bang his door and left this time around,instead she walked to him confidently and sat on the armrest of the sofa he's seated.

"I want to talk to you" She mumbled caressing his arm.

"You're not doing that" He snapped moving away from her.

"Well can't a wife touch her husband?" She rolled her eyes sitting comfortably on the sofa.

"What do you want Zarah?" He asked regarding her in a disapproved manner.

"I'm pregnant" She blurted not minding the way he's looking at her.

"You're what?"

"You heard that right" She rolled her eyes at him again

"How can you be pregnant?" He hissed and then began laughing clutching his stomach like a maniac.

When he saw her serious expression he stood up from the sofa and began pacing the room impatiently,several thoughts going through his mind.

How can Zarah be pregnant? He kept asking himself.

He thought of that unfortunate night,the night she mixed something inside his drink and made him do whatever she wanted and he still believes that nothing happened between them but then he can't suspect Zarah because he's not sure whether nothing happened.

"Alright then,congratulations" He abruptly said feeling Zarah's touch on his arm.

"You're such a jerk" She hissed and walked out of the room.

Ahmad watched her retreating back and her disrespectful attitude coupled with all the tension he's been in for days triggered his caged anger.How dare she call him a jerk? When she's the reason behind his current adversity? If she hadn't pushed Safaa,no one would've known about their marriage life because he knows Safaa will never inform her parents about what his mother made her go through or how she's still trying to miserably ruin their home.

"Zarah!!!!" He yelled his voice echoing all through the study and making her stop.

"What did you just call me?" He took slow steps his dark and hollow eyes giving her a piercing glare.