🔘assassin~Levi x reader

Levi's POV

"Soo... who's the next bait?" Asked the freaking suicidal freak.

"This is big time," the shit-for-glasses dropped a file on the table which was in front of all of us.

"Tch... who is it?" I asked not really interested and all I wanted was to do the job done.

"Okay... eyebrows said that we need to kill this girl," she opened the file to reveal the personal status of the person.

And this crazy woman was right, this person was a big time.

On just reading her status show its big luxury life.

"This is the daughter of the president, well its better if we just kidnapped her, but eyebrows want her dead," she took out a picture of a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) orbs.

And suddenly, it strucked me knowing that the person that we were about to assassinate was my long time crush in titan high.

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat from nervousness and realization.

I never did knew that she was the daughter of the president, she was soo normal when we were still in high school.

She was a friend and I was afraid of telling her what I feel cause I don't want her to avoid me if ever that she doesn't return the feelings.

"Earth to the majestic Levi," I was suddenly snap out of my thoughts when I heard the voice that I hated the most.

"Shitty glasses, I can't accept this job," I glared at the picture of (f/n), all of them gasped in shocked of my sudden change of decision.

"Levi... but... this cost a big buck... we can't just back away," exclaimed the horse face as Eren and Hanji nodded in agreement.

"Can't you all fucking remember her... you, stupid green horn," I pointed my knife to Eren.

"M-me?" He pointed himself, confused.

"Yes dumb ass... can't you remember our friend from titan high when we were still high schoolers... this is (f/n) for fucks  sake... and you.. shitty glasses... this is whom you always blurt your experiments with and who always help you with it," I exclaimed and they all looked at the picture ones more, and their eyes widened in realization.

"No way..." gasped Eren in disbelief

"I... I can't believe it... she didn't even say that she's a daughter of the president... she changed a lot," remarked shitty glasses.

"So... what now... boss said that we will also kill her parents and in return... $2 000 000 000 dudes... it's a big buck!!" Horse  face beamed making my eye twitch.

"Oh look... the one who always flirt with (f/n) finally had been blind with shitty money," Eren rolled his eyes, Jean was taken aback knowing that it was all true.

"Levi's right... but if we canceled this... he will always find someone else to assassinate them," Hanji pointed out and that made me thought for a moment.

"Then we have no choice but to protect her," I said and they nod.

"I'll call Mikasa and Armin, they can be useful," said Eren then he took out his phone and dialed his friends numbers.

"And I... will have a job as a butler and you shitty glasses, do something so you three, along with that brats friend could go inside," I said looking at shitty glasses.

She nodded and took out her phone then contacted someone, who care who it was. (Harsh Levi)

"You... horse face.... your going to be a look out... don't complain if you still want to see the light," I looked at him with my usual serious glare that was intimidating, and threatened for him to agree.