🔘(No name) Levi x fan~reader

Levi's POV

"Tch... another concert?" I asked my boss... Erwin and he nod.

I signed and slumped in the couch, and I saw Hanji and Mike smiled.

"C'mon Levi, we all know that there is a certain person that you always wanted to see during the concert" Shitty glasses beamed but I just looked away feeling my face heat a little.

"Awe... is shorty blushing" they all laughed, I just stood up and leaved the room.

"Bunch of idiots" I mumbled as I grabbed the bandages and sat in my room.

They were right, I always did want to see a certain someone in every concert that we do.

I rubbed my temples then I lay on my bed.

Men... I hate this... I'm supper tired after my last show and now...

At least its worth it when I see her face.

I smirked as I think of her.

She was a fan of me, as the lead singer, and ones my eyes landed on her, everything seems to slow down.

I only saw her in a concert last September, and all of the sudden, I wanted to see her again.

Till our show continued to spread, I was always energetic in every time I see her.

Her (h/l) (h/c) hair with a partner of sparkling (e/c) orbs, really does make her perfect.

I didn't expect myself to fall in love with a girl that I have just seen for once.

And now... I was soo excited to go out of the stage and to see her fangirling while I sing.

There were some times that I blush when I looked at her, in every time she smile at me while I sing, that really does make me recharge.

And that smile, I wanted it to be all by myself.

I grabbed my phone and texted my friend from the messenger, I never did get to now her since I had only know her here in the messenger.

She was the one who texted first which I ignored at first, but when I get to know her better, I had trusted her.

She said she's also one of the fan of No name and I didn't say my true identity.

She said she always dreamed to talk with the lead singer, which she already is.

I opened the messenger and tapped (f/n).

I saw that she leaved a message but she wasn't open.

(F/n): hey... I think I'm not able to go into the concert of No name cause I'm busy... maybe at the next one tomorrow night

She said and I just signed

Levi: don't worry, at least you get to go there tommorow... I'm not also able to go... think that I don't have the chance to meet you

And with that... I pressed send and waited for my call.

And there... I heard a knock on my door.

"Levi... we're up, get your lazy ass, on the stage" Hanji called out which I 'tched' and rolled my eyes.

I put the bandages on to cover my eyes and got out.

While we were walking, we can really hear the loud squealing of the girls and noises of crowds from the outside.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and looked at Hanji and Mike who were preparing their instrument.

Erwin handed me my microphone and with that, I got at the center of the stage.