💝Till we meet again

Your POV

I, once live in the underground, but actually, I live here in Wall Sina.

My life was great there but...

I have a feeling that my sister hates me.

I just gotten to be living in the underground, because of my sister, who wished for it.

My family, was one of the most powerful, as if, most rich family.

My sister was always jealous of me because of my appearance.

(H/c) (h/l) hair, (e/c) glimmering orbs and a skin that is soft and whiter that hers.

My parents always give what I want but I'm not a spoiled brat.

I was just 5 years old, until my sister gave me to an old man that was wearing a black hood.

I can't see what was his features because of the hood, covering its face.

In my innocent mind, I can't really process the situation that I was in between my sister and I.

Before my sister could give me to this guy, she handed him a key and a case, that I presume that was full of money, and another case, which were my clothes.

I looked at my sister in total confusion, "where am I going, sissy?" I asked, tilting my head, but I can feel something bad was going on.

She knelt down to my height, looking straight into my eyes.

"Be good there... I just really want you to be out of our... no... my family's life" she answered with anger and succes through the tone of her voice.

Those acrimonious words hit me, feeling that I was nothing to her but a mere trash.

"B-but... your my family... right...?" My voice was cracking, dispute that I was at the level of crying.

But she laughed, soo creepy, not caring on what I was feeling.

"No bitch, you are not and you never will be my family. I don't know why you were soo perfect and much more better than me. But I wish you out off my life. You know that mom and dad loved you more than me... " she spatted making me backed away hitting the man with a hood, I got scared with the man until he removed his hood to reveal his features, and... when i realized.

Tears were threatening to spill out from my eyes as I gawk at the person.

It was our old butler, I remember that my sister fired him for no reason.

I hugged the old man who was named, Hithen, he was the closest butler to me, he was like a second father to me.

"Its okey" he cooed, ruffling my hair to eas my emotions.

He sturnly glare at my sister who was smirking like there was no tomorrow.

"Why are you doing this!?" Hithen asked, but what he received was a greedy laugh from my sister.

"You heard my reason, now go before I could really do what I threatened you to happened" she said to Hithen before turning her heels and walked away.

For some reason, that made Hithen flinch, but he shook his head and turn to face me.

"Come on, let's go miss (f/n)" he said, putting all of the case that my sister gave him in a carriage, and carried me inside.

"You don't need to call me miss... just call me by my name" I looked down, thinking about what my sister said "besides, I wasn't really ment to be there... right?"