🔘Raven Beast

Requested by:@Miaabeal228

Predator Levi x Hunter Reader

I wish you would like this one, cause to be honest, I have no idea for this type of a request. But still, I tried😂

(F/n)'s POV

"Get going or he'll get right on you," I warned Eren, yet his stubbornness got the best of him. His  relegation upon beating something that is inordinate onto human strength. Such as to the ways that are far too different for a mortal like us. Those glowing steel eyes, his peculiar skin, with fresh blood oozing out from his mouth. Known as to his previous meal, and now, to no doubt, we might as well be the next victim. "I can do this, just go and find yourself a safe place," I can feel his fear towards the way Eren spoke. But as well to his desire on eliminating a horrid creature, it was all he pledge on attaining.

It was cold, the hard dropping liquid, splashing through the ground and on our bodies made it more hard to feel warmth. And the sight of this monster only made me more jitter in fear. "No..." I breathed out. Eren's emerald orbs darted towards me. His figure, completely frozen, "d-don't play bull crap with me (f/n), this is for your own sake gadamnit!!" I felt guilt wash over me, but once I made eye contact with the beast, it washed away and a feeling of pity was replaced. But onto a question I wanted to be answered, wasn't much of a possibility to be.

'Why do I pity him?'

It doesn't seem to move or do anything either, but maybe, it has a plan. But its been ten minutes now, and he's just there, staring at my own being. He also don't seem to care about Eren's presence, but only, darted to my frame. Its gaze felt uneasy yet..... Familiar....

"Go...NOW!!" but once an uproarious screech was heard. I snapped my gaze away from those familiar hues and to only be greeted by one of the most fierce predators.... "More titans!!" Their exaggerating long tongue, slicked with sticky substances, and a sound of inedibly growls was only a sign of being dead any time soon. One of them were about to lung towards me, but for some reason, this beast came and stopped the titan. Neither do Eren and I can believe what scene had just unfold before us. No one or any of us can utter a word as this vague figure of the beast, devour all of the Titan's being. But once the steel eyed beast screamed out of pain, Eren and I snapped back to reality, but only to see that one of the titans bit him hard. "Eren... We-we need to help him," my bewildering plea only made Eren nod. It might not be the thought he wanted to happen, but the desperation towards my eyes only made him push himself on doing what his opposite desire is.

Eren want this Raven predator to be dead, his mission as a survey corp hunter. Neither to me, we all have the same mission, to hunt down those despicable creatures. And here we are, helplessly planned on saving this one wanted creature. So he loaded his gun and with the sound of its signal click, a red beam of laser targeted itself towards the titan and came pass through its dump flesh. A throe scream came ringing through our ears as it slowly fell from the wet ground filled with mud.

The storm was getting worst as sounds of loud lightning strikes over and over. And alas, our attention now gone towards the beast. This predictor, far different from the other vile monsters we called titans. His features weren't much of a full viewed, nor did anyone saw a vivid frame of his features. His shadow resemble much of a form of a normal human. But his height wasn't much that normal, he was far too tall, but not as tall as the titans. His way of showing up wasn't that much often as well. And the way he eat his pray was clean but horrid. A lot of our organization tried to hunt this beast down, but now, I think it was us who had finally got up close to the all mighty raven beast.