🌌(different dimension, same duties) Levi x reader

Levi:here, year 845, I stand as a corporal in a regiment of the Servey Corps

}-----¤-----{

(F/n): I am a lieutenant, from the military in (home town military name), year (year today). I was trained well, for a reason of our own sake.

}-----¤-----{

Levi:I am called as the humanity's strongest soldier. But that title isn't something I care. And all I know, is that I have a duty to fulfill while I still have my breath and thirst of revenge.

}-----¤-----{

(F/n): I may be strong, but I also have weaknesses... I may be the person whom the other comrades think that I, as a great and strong soldier. But everyone, don't know how I suffer in every mission I failed.

}-----¤-----{

Levi: I hate the word death, and I hate to see the person whom I care the most, die, and that is where I fall all of strength and be broken. Cause not because your strong, doesn't mean that you can't fall down. We are human, and we always down off guard... but we'll alway find a way to get up

}-----¤-----{

(F/n):Spotlight and vain is not what I am here for

}-----¤-----{

Levi: I'm not here for just to get money and spend it for things that's shit.

}-----¤-----{

(F/n),Levi: IM HERE BECAUSE OF A DUTY TO SAVE HUMANITY!!!

~{[₩]}~

}----------☆Levi's POV---------{¤}

After my small speech in the court because of a shitty idea of the MP's.

Every people in the court clapped their hands and looked at me.

I jumped down the stage and walked out as Erwin gave his own speech.

I walked back at the HQ to be greeted by the crazy titan lover

"Lllleeeeeeevvvvviiiii!" And when she was about to give me a hug, I side swip and that made her fall down and face the dirty floor.

I continued on walking till shitty glasses called out.

"Levi wait please" she pleaded and I signed irritatedly.

"What... and you better hurry" I hissed turning to her direction.

"Right" she stood up and fixed her glasses "but in my office"

I clicked my tongue and tapped my foot,irritatingly.

"And why do I want to go in your hell living office?" I questioned and her glasses glimmer and she smile creepily.

"Because I got something that can be good... I promise you... you'll like it" she said dragging me with her.

"Unhand me you crazy woman... why do I need to see something good if I have paper works to do" I tryed to struggle out from her grip,but I failed.

She might be crazy, but men... how strong is she?