💝(joining a gang) part two

Your POV

Wow... this place is soo huge.

It was really full of different room.

I also pass a lot of poeple that I had gotten thier files.

Example: Eren Jeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Jean Krishtien, Krista Reeis, Sasha Brous, Connie Springer.

I know that all of them are friends.

But I know two suspicious person that have a secret.

More of a traitor, a member of the Titan gang that planed to join the Wing's for info and to find a weakness.

'I will fucking find out the weaknesses of the Wing's before they do' I swear as I looked at the two fucking tweps.

"Rainer and Berthold" I mumbled as I pass them.

I just grin and kept on following Hanji from going to different rooms of the HQ.

but my least favorite part is the cell room.

Dark... slimy... full of blood... and body that is rottening.

"Uh... Hanji... why is your cell room soo... zombie like?" I asked and she smirked.

"Yeah it is... because we lock people here and wait for them to just die" I gulped from her protest and wow... are they really that brutal.

"Well... forget about this place, there's a better place... my lab" her glasses glimm in her excitement and I just nod.

She dragged me to a place where it was connected from the HQ.

There was a lot of neat doors.

"Is this the barracks of the Wing's" I asked

"Yup and also the office of the leaders" she replied and I just nod.

She opened one of the doors and I saw a rather very messy office.

"Wow... this is a total fire hazard" I compliment and she just chuckle.

"So that's why shorty always nag about my lab because his a total OCD" she laughed and I joined in.

It is true... his a total clean freak.

She walk towards her closet and opened it.

Ther was a passage from it.

"Wow... you got a basement?" I asked and she nod.

"For what?" I asked and she just walked in the closet.

"You'll see" she smirked and I just followed.

There was a little source of light and that was two touches that was steak from the walls.

And when we got closer to a door that was rather old she opened it to reveal a two boys that looked like they were my age.

"Sawney... Bean... hows your day here" greeted Hanji and the two boys just rolled thier eyes.

"You'll never get any info about us... so just let us go" said Sawney... I think that's his name.

"Yes you will... your just shy" cooed Hanji and I just chuckle.

"Who did you bring... another member of us... just great" scowled Bean and I just looked at him.

I got close to them and they flinch.

I flipped my (h/c) hair and looked at them with my intimidating look.

"Look boys... I'm not one of you... I'm one of them... and you should open your mouth before we do" I grind and they gulped.