🔘Cant sleep hiechou?

Levi's POV

"D*mn insomnia," I pulled my pillow off my head and tossed the blankets off of my body. It was getting pretty late, yet still, I can't sleep. I needed to rest because of our up coming expedition tomorrow. But this darn insomnia kept me awake. I didn't know if I was even sleepy. I close my eyes but my positions wasn't that comfortable. I kept on shifting but still,I can't get the right position to at least, make me feel comfortable. But after a few more minutes, I shut my eyes open and sat on my bed.

"I really need to get some sleep," I grumbled, sliding out of my bed and took my boots. I slipped on the cold leather of the boots before taking my shirt and putting it on. I walked out of my room/office and walked through the dark hall way. The cool breeze hit my skin making a chill travel all through up my spine.

But as I continue on walking through my destination, one thing bothered me. I turned to the door coming from the mess hall. The lights were open, and yet again, it's night. "Tch, the brats forgot to closer those D*mn lights," I walked towards the door, and pushed it open. But when I got in, a sweet aroma of a tea lingered the air making my stomach gamble.

"Darn that potato girl," but when I heard that all too familiar voice, I jolted up and scanned the whole mess hall to find the owner of that voice. "Now I'm f*cking hungry because of that oh-so-hungry titan potato girl," my eyes finally landed onto a girl, holding a pot with a bread on her other hand. Her (h/c) hair was a bit disheveled, knowing that she might've just woken up. Her clothes wasn't her usual uniform. She wore a (f/c) plane sweatshirt and a short that really do show her slender legs.

I shook my head when the thought about her fine legs came through my brain. And D* mn... I gatta stop thinking about stuff like that. She's just my cadet, uhggg... I mean a cadet. Sure I may have be fond of her but still.

"(L/n)... what are you doing up so late," when she heard my voice came booming from the wide mess hall. She turned her attention to me with the bread, stuck into her (l/c) lips. I find it cute a- f*ck.. Levi... shut up..

She took the bread off of her moth before saluting. "Sorry sir,I just got hungry and," she shyly smile at me, sending something tingly over to my abdomen. "Tch... brat,isn't dinner enough for you?" I walked towards her direction and sat on a near by table. "Sasha ate my dinner," I squinted an eyebrow, while watching her take a bite on her bread. "Sir... would you want some tea?" She suddenly beamed while looking over at the whistling pot. "Tch... I hope it doesn't taste like sh*t," she nodded like a five year old child before dashing towards the cupboards.

I just sat there and waiting for her arrival. Darn... I might be falling from this brat since the day she bumped onto me.

Flashback

"Sh*tty glasses, what the f*ck did you do to my office," I bawled while flipping the tablets from the mess hall. The cadets were just there,staring on my range action, while trying to not get on my way.
But I didn't pay any attention at those sh*t heads. I was too busy on finding this bespectacled woman who had just put mud all over my office. "Where are you," I then pushed pass all of the cadets who were blocking the way out of the mess hall. I stormed towards the office of Erwin, since it was the last option to go and check. But as I go, some d*ck bumped onto me. It got all of my anger snapped when I fell from my butt. I looked at the person -who recklessly bumped onto me- with my eye, twitching in anger. But once my eyes met the (e/c) orbs of this person. I just kept on staring straight to her eyes.

"Ah.... sorry sir!!" She squeaked, standing up and hoisting me up through my feet. Somehow,this girl made my anger slipped away. "Sorry... really really sorry hiechou," I just looked at her burning face. Maybe in embarrassment, but when I remember about that sh*tty woman. "Watch where your going cadet,"I sneered to which made her nod vigorously with sweat of fear,falling from her temples. "Yes sir... i-it will never happen again... I promise,"and before I could scowl at her, I notice some things she was carrying. Mop and a rug, just where is this brat going and what is she ganna do. "Where are you going?" I crossed my arms above my chest,staring curiously on the mop and rug in her hands.